360-eye surveillance cameras have become a necessity for all companies to ensure the safety of people. They are used in hospitals, schools, and schools. If you have an internet connection, you can experience the live streaming of surveillance cameras using 360eyes for Windows PCs.
- It is completely free to use.
- Provides cloud storage for storing videos
- Nice user interface and can be easily used by anyone
- It offers a clear night vision.
- Motion detection available
- You can record videos for later playback.
- Alert and notification of suspicious activity.
- You can take a snapshot of the videos.
- You can take screenshots
- Wide range of settings and presets.
This makes it possible to establish communication using these cameras. You can also play the previous videos. You can also take screenshots with this application.
These applications play an important role in the detection of suspicious activity. With this application, DVR and IPC videos can be managed in no time.
Access control anytime, anywhere
One of the main reasons why people prefer to install this application. Because you can access surveillance from anywhere. Assuming you have a faster internet connection. There are also options for recording videos in the application. If something is lost, you can watch it later in the saved videos.
Download 360eyes for PC Windows 10/8/7 and Mac:
When you’re ready to take a look at monitoring from your Windows computer, you should do the following:
- The first step is to download the Android Emulator and install it on the computer
- Download the BlueStacks installer
- In the next step, you will find different steps to install Android Emulator on the computer.
- Once the emulator is running, you need to configure the Gmail account.
- You also need to sign in to your Gmail account to see monitoring using the Google Play Store.
- You have to enter 360 eyes using the search bar.
- Once you see the application, you need to press the button to install.
- Once the installation is complete, look on the My Apps or Desktop home screen to find the application shortcut.
Also, all of the above steps are enough to install 360eyes on PC operating systems like Windows and MacBook. One of the best dedicated software for observation at the right time with panoramic cameras.