If you guys are looking to install Developer Options in PC then read the rest of the article. There you will find 2 ways to install Developer Options in PC via BlueStacks and Nox app player. But you can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks as well. Read on further to know all about how you can download Bluestacks Developer Options for PC, Windows, and Mac.
Bluestacks Developer Options for PC, Windows, and Mac
You can also download Bluestacks, Nox Player, and any other emulators, Just click here.
Install Developer Options for PC via BlueStacks
BlueStacks is basically an Android App Player that gives you permission to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how you can install any app on PC via Bluestacks:
- In order, to begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- Open the BlueStacks on PC
- When the BlueStacks is launched, then tap on the My Apps button in the emulator
- Then search for Developer Options
- You will see there search result for the Developer Options app, just install that
- Log in to your Google account in order to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, the installation process will start for Developer Options relying on your internet connection.
Note: If you are having a LOADING issue with BlueStacks software then simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software on your PC.
Developer Options details:
Install Developer Options for PC via Nox Player
You have to follow these simple steps below:
- First, install the Nox app player in the PC
- It is actually an Android emulator, after installing run Nox in PC, and log in to Google account
- Tab searcher and then search for: Developer Options
- Now install Developer Options on your Nox emulator
- When the installation completed, then you will be able to play Developer Options on your PC
That’s all Folks! We’re looking forward to your feedback on this article. In case, if you guys have any queries and issues related to this article, then you can let us know in the comments section.
Have Good Day