If you guys are looking to install Cookie Run: OvenBreak on your computer then read the rest of the article. You will find 2 ways in order to install Cookie Run: OvenBreak in PC via blue stacks and Nox app player. But you can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks as well. Read on further to know all about Can You Play Cookie Run on Computer, Windows, and Mac. Let’s start!
Cookie Run: OvenBreak (mostly shortened as CROB) is a game that is created by Devsisters. Released on 26 September 2016 in Canada, Sweden, Netherlands, Philippines, Hong Kong, and Australia as well. Along with a pre-registration event that is no longer running. Cookie Run: Ovenbreak has since released globally on 27 October 2016, except for China actually. This is basically the first game that Devsisters has released since they launched LINE Cookie Run on January 2014, and marks their departure from using the LINE and Kakao quick messaging platform.
Cookie Run: OvenBreak is basically regarded as one of the best apps in the Arcade category. Along with it is simple to use and also easy to navigate UI, Cookie Run: OvenBreak has got huge popularity among the android users. It has got more than 10,000,000+ installations along with an exceptional rating of 4.4 stars from the users.
Cookie Run: OvenBreak Features
- Jump and Slide in order to eat Jellies and avoid obstacles!
- Collect more than 120 Cookies & Pets! along With a new Cookie & Pet updated every month!
- Upgrade Cookies, Pets, and Treasures in order to achieve a higher score!
- New exciting events along with awesome rewards every month!
- You can enjoy a variety of game modes:
- Breakout Mode: Run with more than 20 Cookies
- Trophy Race: Compete with other players from around the globe
- Champions League: A-league only for the toughest one
- Island of Memories: Unravel Cookies’ behind stories as well
Play Cookie Run on Computer, Windows, and Mac
You can download Bluestack, Nox Player and any other emulators, just click here
Play Cookie Run: OvenBreak in Computer via BlueStacks
Bluestacks is actually the most trusted and popular Android emulator available for Windows and Mac platforms. Along with its lightning speed (Yes, 4X speed compared to Samsung Galaxy S7 phone actually). This game is gaining huge popularity. Bluestacks is the preferred method in order to install apps with many graphics. So let’s have a look at our installation guide to download and install Cookie Run: OvenBreak for PC using Bluestacks app player.
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that gives you permission to run Android apps on PC. Just follow are the steps on how you can install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- First, you have to install BlueStacks in PC
- Open BlueStacks on PC
- When BlueStacks is launched, tap on My Apps button in the emulator
- Then search for: Cookie Run: OvenBreak
- You will see search result for Cookie Run: OvenBreak app then just install that
- Log in to your Google account in order to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, the installation process will start for Cookie Run: OvenBreak. That depends on your internet connection.
Note: If you are having a LOADING issue via BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software on your PC. Or comment below your problem.
Cookie Run: OvenBreak details:
Play Cookie Run: OvenBreak in Computer via Nox Player
You have to follow these simple steps below:
- First, install Nox app player in PC
- It is basically an Android emulator, after installing it, then run Nox in PC, and log in to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: Cookie Run: OvenBreak
- Install Cookie Run: OvenBreak on your Nox emulator as well
- When the installation completed, you will be able to play Cookie Run: OvenBreak on your PC
Play Cookie Run: OvenBreak in Computer via Memu Play
Another best android emulator that basically specialized and designed for awesome Gaming experience is MEmu Play. If you need to play high-end games such as PUBG, Battlefield games, NFC, etc. Memu is the best choice for you actually. It outperforms Bluestacks in this aspect because it is exclusively designed for playing Android games on PC. Let’s have a look at the installation procedure to Cookie Run: OvenBreak for PC Windows 10/8/7 using the MemuPlay emulator.
- First, you need to download Memuplay Emulator on your PC.
- Then install the downloaded .exe file through double-tapping on it. The installation process will then begin and it may take more than 3 minutes in order to complete the process.
- Just like the Bluestacks method, Google Playstore already comes pre-installed on Memuplay as well. When the emulator is installed, then you should be able to see the Google play store app on the home screen. Double-click on the icon to open it.
- Now login with your Google account and then search for the app that you want to install – Cookie Run: OvenBreak for PC in our case.
- Find the correct app by Devsisters Corporation and then click on the Install button.
Now the Cookie Run: OvenBreak is installed on your computer. You can find the app icon on the home screen alongside all of the other installed apps. Double-tap to open Cookie Run: OvenBreak on Windows and then you can see the same UI just like you see the app on your smartphone.
That’s all Folks! We’re looking forward to your feedback on this article. In case, if you guys have any queries and issues related to this article, then you can let us know in the comments section.
Have Good Day