If you want to install Cinepic for PC, Mac, and Windows then stay with us and read the rest of the article. We’ll discuss 2 methods to install Cinepic on PC using emulators i.e. Nox or BlueStacks app player. You can use any method to install the app. Dive down below to know all about Cinepic for PC, Windows, and Mac.
Cinepic is an amazing free Editors or Video Players app. It is very easy to install or download to your mobile phone. You can create 15-second video collages that capture the special moments of your life in a memorable way. Also, it lets you make small animations composed of photos, videos, and audio. You can then distribute it in a mosaic to our desire to later share our creations on social networks.
However, the application enables us to choose from our gallery an image or video that will serve as a background for our creation. You can then manually select which element we want to appear in each of the boxes in which we have split our project, choosing between the given options.
At last, we can select songs or sounds to make it sound background and that can also be added from our local library. When you made the composition, we can save it as a video in the terminal’s local memory or share it on Facebook, Instagram, etc and allow us to send the video. Cinepic is a simple or easy application. The best thing about it is to export the videos in a square format.
When you remember your special event in your life, a thought pops in your mind then cascades into a collection of special memories or moments. This is exactly how Cinepic app works. More than a picture and more than a video, a Cinepic capture *the essence* of an event – the feeling of being there.
Move Right In
Cinepic is a video collage generator. Simply set a foreground videos or background image to one of 8 templates and then watch your creativity. You can also add a song using your music library to make it more special.
Discover Your Creativity
Every action of your Cinepic creation is reflected in real-time, inspiring, or encouraging experimentation towards the perfect balance. Every Cinepic element– video, image, layout, and music – can be modified at any time without having to start over.
Share Your Creativity
The app is optimized for Facebook, Instagram, and anywhere autoplay video is turned on.
Install & Download Cinepic For PC [Mac & Windows]
The app is available to download or install for free on mobile devices. But here we will explain to you how you can install or download Cinepic for PC. Well, there is no efficient way to get this app on your computer. But now with the help of third-party apps like Android Emulators, you can easily use Cinepic for PC, Mac, and Windows. There are lots of Android Emulators available like NOX Player, Blue Stacks, KO Player, and much more. I would suggest you use BlueStack or Nox as it is one of the best Android Emulators. If you are searching for an easy guide on how to install Cinepic for PC, Mac, and Windows then you need to follow these instructions below.
Install Cinepic For PC Via BlueStacks:
If you want to install or download Cinepic for PC, Mac, and Windows then you need to download an Android Emulator.
When you tap on the above link, you will be taken to the download page. Simply install it and then follow the below instructions.
- Initially, install the BlueStacks emulator on the PC
- Then launch BlueStacks on PC.
- Then tap the My Apps button present in the emulator.
- Now in the search bar type the name of the app i.e Cinepic.
- You will then view the required search result for the Cinepic app just install it.
- Simply log in to your Google account to install apps from Google Play on Bluestacks.
- After login successfully, the installation process will begin for the Cinepic depending on your Wi-Fi connection.
If you want to launch the app on your PC, you can head over to the “All Apps” tab on the BlueStacks dashboard. Now here you will view all the games or apps installed. From the list, tap on the news app icon of and it will open on your PC screen.
Install Cinepic Via Nox Player:
You just follow these steps below:
- In order to begin, just install the Nox app player on PC
- It is basically an Android emulator, after you install run Nox on PC, and log in to your Google account
- Tab searcher and you have to search for Cinepic.
- Now install the Cinepic app on your Nox emulator
- When the installation completed, you guys will be able to play Cinepic on your PC
Note: If you can’t find Cinepic on the play store, you can then use the alternative method to install the app on PC, Mac, or Windows.
Install Cinepic Via Manually:
If you want to download Cinepic for PC one must have an emulator installed in it.
- At first, download BlueStacks on your Mac or Windows devices.
- When you successfully download or install it on your computer an icon will appear on the Desktop of your computer. Double-tap the icon to Open BlueStacks.
Pro Tip: If you want to use Cinepic for PC then turn on Unknown sources on the Emulator. For this, head over to “Settings -> Security -> Enable Unknown Sources”.
- Now install the ‘Cinepic’ Apk file. (Download Link)
- Double-tap on the downloaded file. It will automatically open via BlueStacks.
- From the BlueStacks homepage, you will then view MY APPS. Tap on the option. Here you will see the Cinepic. Tap on the icon to use the Cinepic on the computer.
That’s all about it!
I hope you understand how you can install or download Cinepic for PC, Mac, and Windows. So I recommend you to try this app and share your experience with us. For further queries and questions let us know in the comment section below!