Are you looking for a new creative hobby? Play Design Home today: a relaxing and entertaining game that lets you live the life of an interior designer. Sharpen your decorating skills for the daily design challenges and create visually impressive three-dimensional spaces with access to real, high-quality furniture and decoration brands. Unlock “My Houses” to access bathrooms, kitchens and other customization options and make your dream homes a reality! It’s fast, fun, and you can connect with a vibrant creative community, learn about different decorating styles, improve your design skills, and get inspiration that you can even apply in your real life.
- Relax while playing and show your creativity in the daily design challenges.
- Unlock rewards as you develop your amazing interior design skills.
- Access “My Homes” and design houses of your dreams according to your wishes!
- Play with real high-end brands and learn about the different furnishing styles.
- Vote in your favorite rooms of a lively and creative community.
- Share your creativity and give furniture to your friends when you connect to Facebook.
Do you love the items in your favorite room? You can also buy them directly from in-game purchases! Click on any piece and buy it for your home. New objects are added every day, and it literally offers you the best decoration for your home (alternatively: furniture) right at your fingertips. You can also not only discover brands and trends, but you can also own them!
How to Install Design Home for PC (Windows) and for Mac With Bluestacks
- Download Bluestack (click here to download)
- Install Bluestack on your computer (with Windows) or on your Mac.
- Start Bluetsack from your computer after installation.
- After opening Bluestack, also to open the Play Store in Bluestack (connect to your Google account or create a new Google account).
- Search for Home Design in the Play Store.
- Install this app and run the application.
- Enjoy playing this app on your computer
Download Design Home on PC (Windows) and MAC With Nox
- Go to the Nox App Player website and download the Nox App Player by clicking here (for PC) or here (for Mac).
- Install Nox App Player on your computer or at maximum performance by following the on-screen instructions.
- Once the software is installed, run it by clicking the icon on your screen.
- Once Nox App Player is started and open (it will take a few seconds to start) also, open the Play Store (by connecting through your Google account or creating a new account).
- Search for Design Home in the Play Store.
- Also to Install this app and launch the application via Nox App Player: Now you can play or use the application on your computer
- Enjoy playing this app on your computer
Compatibility List of operating systems compatible with the Design Home game
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- macOS Sierra
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- OS X 10.10
- Windows 10
- macOS High Sierra
- OS X 10.11
- Other Mac versions
Install Design Home on Android
- Start the Play Store from your Android device (Galaxy S7, Galaxy S8, etc.)
- Enter Design Home in the search bar and click “Show” or “Go”.
- Click “Install” to start installing the game (or application) (green button).
- Done Now you can play Design Home on your phone and Android device (or use the Design Home app).
Warning: The Design Home game (or application) must be downloaded if the download takes between a few seconds and a few minutes. To find out when Design Home was downloaded and installed, go to your Android device’s home screen and check that the application icon is displayed.
Install Design Home on your iPhone
- Start the App Store from your iOS phone (e.g. iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6s, iPhone 7, iPhone 8, iPhone X and your iPad).
- Type Design Home in the search bar and press the application icon to enter the application details.
- Click “Install” to start downloading and installing the application (green or blue button).
It may take a few seconds to a few minutes to install the application because you will need to download the application first and your iOS device will then install it. Be patient. Also, After installation, you will see the Design Home icon on your iOS screen (iOS 11, iOS 10, iOS 9, iOS 8 or iOS 7).