DJ Studio 5 for PC is a free, rugged, and powerful virtual turntable for DJs that lets you mix, remix, strum, loop, or play your music in the palm of your hands. Designed to be friendly, social, and responsive, you now have the keys to mixing your music and dominating the party.
- Wide compatibility: Android 2.3 and above
- 2 virtual decks with a crossfader
- Customize your decks with up to 7 skins!
- The unique and physical scratch engine of the disc
- Access and browse your mp3 music library by folder, artist, album, name
- Edit and rearrange the playlist
- 8 sound effects: Flanger, Phaser, Gate, Reverb, Bit Crusher, 3D, Brake and FlippingDouble
- 3-band equalizer for each platform
- 10 customizable sample stamps
- One CUE / RECALL point per deck
- IN / OUT and rhythm-based loops
- Pre-Cueing with headphones or Y cable
- landscape mode and automatic portrait
- Record your mixes live with the built-in recorder
- Auto mix function (shuffle and playlist modes)
- Share your mixes on the SoundCloud social network
- Live sound spectrum view with beat detection and zoom
- Use your wave and mp3 music library
- Designed for Nexus devices
- Share with your friends on social networks with Facebook, Tweeter or Google+
- Compatible with iRigMIX ™ from IK Multimedia *
Free Download DJ Studio 5 for PC:
Grab Bluestacks from the Link. Download it, it might take a few moments because of the size. Install it following the on-screen instructions. If you already have an Android Emulator installed, skip this step.
- Use any Gmail ID to configure and start the Emulator.
- Then Open Play Store and search for DJ Studio 5
- Click on the very first result.
- Click on Install and check if the file size is large or not.
- So, you might have to wait or not!
- Navigate to the home screen/app drawer and locate the app icon there.
- Click on that icon to open the app.
- Thus, Enjoy it!