This Free FortiClient VPN for PC App permits you to make a protected Virtual Private Network (VPN) connection using IPSec or SSL VPN “Passage Mode” connections between your Android device and FortiGate Firewall. Your connection will be completely scrambled and all traffic will be sent over the safe passage.
This simple to use app bolsters both SSL and IPSec VPN with FortiToken help. The VPN highlights remembered for this free app are restricted so move up to FortiClient – Fabric Agent for advanced usefulness and specialized help.
- IPSec and SSLVPN “Passage Mode”
- Two-factor Authentication using FortiToken
- Client Certificates
- English, Chinese, Japanese and Korean Language Support
How to Install FortiClient VPN for PC:
Grab Bluestacks from the Link. Download it, it might take a few moments because of the size. Install it following the on-screen instructions. If you already have an Android Emulator installed, skip this step.
- Use any G-mail ID to configure and start the Emulator.
- Then Open Play Store and search for FortiClient VPN
- Click on the very first result.
- Click on Install and check if the file size is large or not.
- So, you might have to wait or not!
- Navigate to the home screen/app drawer and locate the app icon there.
- Click on that icon to open the app.
- Thus, Enjoy it!