VLLO Video Editor for PC prepared each element of your requirement for video editing. Music, content, cut editing, cut speed modification, and mosaic obscuring are largely accessible in VLLO. No watermarks without installment.
Video editing made easy with a versatile app!
- Video zoom in and out, reflecting, and revolution impacts are accessible.
- Cut alters like speed, switch, split, improvement and including extra pictures or videos are on the whole easy to deal with the versatile app VLLO
- Ratios for Instagram, YouTube, square 1:1, or for the main scene of your video and so on.
- Create a progressively refined video with different channels and adjustment highlights. VLLO underpins brilliance, differentiate, tint/immersion and shadows.
- From break up, swipe, and blur to stylish pop craftsmanship propelled realistic changes.
- No watermarks without installment.
Sovereignty free music and audio cues
- There are numerous sovereignty free ambient sounds with different tones prepared for use
- You may import music put away in your device
- Add an expert touch with the sound blur in/out component
- You can create more extravagant sound with different audio effects
- Record a voice-over during editing with a solitary touch!
Stickers and names to add style to your videos
- Approximately 1000 ordered stickers and moving writings are updated each season
- Stickers and writings are in vector position so you won’t lose quality when they’re extended
- You can stick stickers and writings to have them move however you see fit
How to Install VLLO Video Editor for PC:
Grab Bluestacks from the Link. Download it, it might take a few moments because of the size. Install it following the on-screen instructions. If you already have an Android Emulator installed, skip this step.
- Use any G-mail ID to configure and start the Emulator.
- Then Open Play Store and search for VLLO – Easy Video & Vlog Editing App
- Click on the very first result.
- Click on Install and check if the file size is large or not.
- So, you might have to wait or not!
- Navigate to the home screen/app drawer and locate the app icon there.
- Click on that icon to open the app.
- Thus, Enjoy it!