E-seenet Esee Eseenet + is the official application for monitoring the ESeye DVR. If you have the ESeye DVR system installed at home or in the office, you can control all the activities that take place before that with the Eseenet Esee Eseenet + application. In general, for security reasons, a monitor is connected to CCTV cameras. Monitors are installed in security rooms or anywhere in buildings where the ESeye DVR system is located. If you want to move now, but do not want to take your eyes off the activities that take place in front of the CCTV camera, you need an application. Applications such as Eseenet Esee Eseenet + can be connected to the corresponding systems via IP. Systems like ESeye DVR are usually IP cameras that can be easily controlled via your application.
E-seenet for PC and laptop:
- First, download an Android emulator to your computer.
- Windows users can install BlueStacks and Mac users Nox Player.
- Open the emulator, sign in with your Google Account, and open the Play Store.
- Enter “Eseenet Esee Eseenet +” in the Play Store and find it.
- Install the application as soon as you find it.
- Open it and configure it with your cameras. That’s all
That’s it with the installation of E-seenet for PC. Remember that you always have to start the emulator to look at the cameras. You can create an Eseen link on your desktop so that you can start it directly instead of starting the emulator first each time. If you have questions about Eseenet or the emulators, feel free to leave them in the comment section below. I will do my best to answer as soon as possible.
This was the article about using the eseenet application on Windows and Mac. If you have questions about this application, you can post it in the comments below.