EZMira is the official app that supports MiraScreen and AnyCast WiFi screen receivers. It makes it easy to share video and game content on big screens.
1. Duplicate the screen with one click with Smart View or Miracast to see Netflix perfectly.
2. Supports faster WiFi setup by scanning QRCode or using Bluetooth.
3. Supports Internet browsing on the big screen.
4. Easily find and stream video content from popular sites like YouTube, Facebook, Dailymotion, and Vimeo on HDTV.
5. Supports DLNA for a better video streaming experience and allows you to multitask on your phone while playing video on the big screen.
Download EZMira PC for free from GeeksforPC. Mirascreen LTD has launched the EZMira application for mobile devices with Android operating system, but it is possible to download and install EZMira for PC or Computer with operating systems such as Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and Mac
Let’s look at the prerequisites for installing EZMira on a Windows PC or MAC computer without too much delay.
Select an Android emulator: There are many free and paid Android emulators available for PC and MAC, among the most popular are Bluestacks, Andy OS, Nox, MeMu and you can find more on Google.
Compatibility: Before downloading, take a look at the minimum system requirements to install the emulator on your PC.
Finally download and install the emulator that will work well with your PC hardware/software.
How to download and install EZMira for PC or MAC:
- Open the emulator software from the Start menu or from the shortcut on your PC desktop.
- Link or configure your Google account with the emulator.
- You can install the application from Google Play Store inside the emulator or download the EZMira APK file from the link below.
- Also, on our site and open the APK file with the emulator.
- You can also drag the file to the emulator window to install the EZMira application for PC.
You can follow the instructions above to install EZMira for PC with one of the available Android emulators.