Galaxy Wearable is one of the prime apps from Samsung in order to control the wearable devices from your mobile phone. You can also manage the apps installed with wearable watches and all other devices using this app. Do you guys also want to use this Samsung Wearable App for PC? Read on further to know all about how you can download and install the Galaxy Wearable app for PC, Windows, and Mac. Let’s start!
We are going to use an Android emulator in order to install the Galaxy Wearable app on your laptop. These android emulators simulate the android environment in your laptop and also allow you to install and use apps available on google play store. Bluestacks and Nox players are the two topmost emulators available on the internet. So let’s have a look on how you can use these emulators to install your favorite app – Galaxy Wearable (Samsung Gear) on your PC.
Galaxy Wearable (Samsung Gear) is regarded as one of the best apps in the Tools category. Along with it’s simple to use and easy to navigate UI, Galaxy Wearable (Samsung Gear) has got huge popularity among the android users as well. It has got more than 100,000,000+ installations with an exceptional rating of 4.6 stars from the users.
Galaxy Wearable app Features
Use the Galaxy Wearable application in order to set up and manage the following features:
- Mobile device connection or disconnection
- Software updates
- Clock settings
- Application download and settings
- Find my Watch
- Notification type and settings, etc.
Galaxy Wearable app Requirements
- Location: We use it to search for nearby devices for Gear via Bluetooth
- Storage: We use it to transmit and receive the stored files with Gear
- Telephone: Use it in order to check device-unique identification information for updating apps and installing plug-in apps
- Contacts: We use it to provide services that need to be linked with accounts using registered Samsung account information
Galaxy Wearable app for PC, Windows and Mac – Download
You can download Bouestacks, Nox Player and any other emulator, just click here
Install Galaxy Wearable app for PC via Bluestacks
Bluestacks is one of the most trusted and popular Android emulators available for Windows and Mac platforms. Along with its lightning speed (Yes, 4X speed compared to Samsung Galaxy S7 phone). It is gaining huge popularity all around the globe. Bluestacks is the preferred method to install apps with many graphics. So let’s start our installation guide to download and install the galaxy wearable app for PC using Bluestacks app player.
- If you want to begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- Then launch BlueStacks on PC
- When you launch the BlueStacks, then tap on My Apps button in the emulator
- Now search for Samsung Gear
- You will see search result for Samsung Gear app, you just install it
- Log in to your Google account in order to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After log in, the installation process will start for Samsung Gear, which depends on your internet connection.
Hints: If you guys are still having a LOADING issue with BlueStacks software. Then you simply have to install the Microsoft .net Framework software on your PC.
Samsung Gear details:
Install Galaxy Wearable app for PC via Nox Player
You need to follow these simple steps below:
- First, install Nox app player in PC
- It is basically an Android emulator, after installing run Nox in PC, and then log in to Google account
- Tab searcher and then search for: Samsung Gear
- Now install Samsung Gear on your Nox emulator
- When the installation completed, then you will be able to play Samsung Gear on your PC
That’s all Folks! We’re looking forward to your feedback on this article. In case, if you guys have any queries and issues related to this article, then you can let us know in the comments section.
Have Good Day