If you guys are looking to install gDMSS Plus on your PC then you need to read the rest of the article. There you will find 2 ways in order to install gDMSS Plus on PC via BlueStacks and Nox app player. Further, you guys can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks too. Read on further to know all about gDMSS Plus Download for PC, Windows, and Mac
gDMSS Plus Introduction
gDMSS Plus is actually one of the best monitoring apps available for Android & iOS. This app permits you to monitor all of your belongings from a long distance along with the help of WiFi or mobile data. You guys are allowed to use the app’s services without even paying a penny. Since you have paid enough for the duhua. Furthermore, no online ads or products are served to you as well.
In order to start, a user has to register inside the app. Because whenever you are using the app’s services for the first time, a gDMSS Plus login is really necessary. The sign-in process is really simple, and you guys can perform it along with the help of your registered Duhua account actually. Also, it is only a one-time process, you will not be needed to perform the same step, each and every time you open the app.
With this app, a user is allowed to get remote video monitoring services on mobile actually. For that, you guys can connect all of your Duhua supported IP cameras along with the app. You can either scan the QR-code or pair the devices through connecting them along with the same WiFi. You are allowed to choose any method that meets your demands as well.
Well, there are two great things about gDMSS Plus. The first thing is that it lets you watch old-time saved videos from the live feed along with ease. You guys can decide to save them cloud storage in order to access them from anywhere. Also, you get to turn on the alarm-notifications. So if anyone tries to enter or mess with your property, then you get an email notification instantly as well.
gDMSS Plus Features
- Features live or real-time and video playback.
- Also, has the ability to observe and control live video streams from video cameras
- Features Push Alarm function which can provide you notifications as well as Invisible Task Wheel, Finger Gesture, and also Window Slide, etc.
It has Android Surveillance Software gDMSS Plus, Android Phone Remote Surveillance Software. That basically supports Push Alarm, Video Playback, Invisible Task wheel, Finger Gesture, Windows Slide, and much more.
If you guys want to use the “Push Alarm” function, then you need to make sure of the above points:
- You need to make sure that your device and phone can access the internet.
- In order to get a notification, re-subscribe needs since the google cloud message server changes. You guys can re-subscribe in “Push Config” in order to active push notifications again.
gDMSS Plus Requirements
- Windows or macOS-powered computer.
- Keyboard & Mouse.
- IP Cameras or CCTVs installed on your premises as well.
- WiFi Network.
- BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Player
- gDMSS – Play Store
gDMSS Plus Download for PC, Windows, and Mac
Well, most of the apps these days develop only for the mobile platform actually. Games and apps such as PUBG, Subway surfers, Snapseed, Beauty Plus, etc. Are available for Android and also iOS platforms only. However, Android emulators permit us to use all of these apps on PC as well.
You guys can also download Bluestacks, Nox Player, and any other emulators, Just click here.
Install gDMSS Plus for PC via Bluestacks
Bluestacks is actually one of the coolest and widely used Emulator in order to run Android applications on your Windows PC. Bluestacks software is also even available for Mac OS as well. We are now going to use Bluestacks in this method in order to download and then Install the gDMSS Plus App for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop. Let’s now start our step by step installation guide, let’s go.
- In order to begin, just install BlueStacks on a PC
- Open BlueStacks on PC
- When you launch the BlueStacks, then tap on the My Apps button in the emulator
- Now you have to search for the gDMSS Plus App for PC
- You guys will see search result for the gDMSS Plus App then just install it
- Log in to your Google account in order to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, the installation process will now start for the gDMSS Plus App relying on your internet connection.
Now you guys can just double click on the app icon in Bluestacks and also start to use the gDMSS Plus App on your laptop. You guys can also use the gDMSS Plus app the same way you use it on your Android or iOS smartphones actually.
Install gDMSS Plus for PC via Nox Player
You just follow these steps below:
- In order to begin, just install Nox app player on PC
- It is basically an Android emulator, after you install run Nox on PC, and log in to your Google account
- Tab searcher and you have to search for gDMSS Plus
- Now install gDMSS Pluson your Nox emulator
- When the installation completed, you guys will be able to play gDMSS Plus on your PC
Install gDMSS Plus for PC via Memu Player
Well, another best android emulator that is specialized and designed for an awesome Gaming experience is MEmu Play. If you guys want to play high-end games like PUBG, Battlefield games, NFC, etc. Memu is actually the best choice for you. It outperforms Bluestacks in this aspect because it is exclusively designs to play Android games on PC. Let’s start the installation procedure to gDMSS Plus for PC Windows 10/8/7 via MemuPlay emulator.
- You need to download Memuplay Emulator on your PC.
- Then install the downloaded .exe file through a double tap on it. The installation process will now start and it may take more than 3 minutes to complete.
- Just like the Bluestacks method, Google Playstore comes pre-installed on Memuplay as well. When you install the emulator, then you should be able to see the Google play store app on the home screen as well. Double-click on the icon in order to open it.
- Now you need to log in with your Google account and now search for the app that you want to install – gDMSS Plus App for PC in our case.
- Tap on the Install button.
Well, now the gDMSS Plus App installs on your PC. You guys can find the app icon on the home screen alongside all of the other installed apps. Double-tap, in order to open the gDMSS Plus App on Windows, and you guys can see the same UI as you see the app on your smartphone as well.
Alright, folks, I hope you like this article and understand now. If you have any issues and queries related to it, just comment down and let us know.