Connect, collaborate, and celebrate securely from anywhere. With Google Meet for PC! Anyone can securely create and join high-quality video conferences for groups of up to 250 people. Google Meet is suitable for businesses and individuals in any industry who host regular video conferences, manage remote teams, or regularly work from home.
It’s a great solution for organizations looking for an inexpensive video conferencing solution and a solid choice for existing G Suite customers who need a reliable and secure video conferencing tool without the frills. Those looking for a true enterprise-level video conferencing tool should look elsewhere, as the enterprise level of Google Meet reaches a maximum of 250 meeting participants. The features of Google Meet are pretty basic, so those looking for a more robust and feature-rich solution should consider other video conferencing tools as well.
- Meet securely – Video conferencing is encrypted in transit and our suite of security measures are continually updated for added protection
- Host large meetings. Invite up to 250 participants to a meeting, whether they are on the same team or outside your organization
- Easy access on any device – share a link and invite team members to join your conversations with one click from a web browser or the Google Meet mobile app
- Share your screen: present documents, slides and more during your conference call.
- Take part in broadcast events: Teams, businesses and schools can view and present live broadcast events that include up to 100,000 spectators in the field.
- Save for later: For important events on your calendar, tap Save while you are in a meeting and get the recording file directly from Google Drive
- Keep it up: live, real-time captions with Google’s Voice-to-Text technology
Free Download Google Meet for PC:
Grab Bluestacks from the Link. Download it, it might take a few moments because of the size. Install it following the on-screen instructions. If you already have an Android Emulator installed, skip this step.
- Use any Gmail ID to configure and start the Emulator.
- Then Open Play Store and search for Google Meet – Secure Video Meetings
- Click on the very first result.
- Click on Install and check if the file size is large or not.
- So, you might have to wait or not!
- Navigate to the home screen/app drawer and locate the app icon there.
- Click on that icon to open the app.
- Thus, Enjoy it and make sure yo leave your comments