Guarding Expert is an Android application that lets you watch videos from DVR, NVR and the built-in network camera, play recording files, store and manage pictures and videos locally, control the speed of dome and encoder over a wireless network, and control all videos from anywhere,
The Guarding Expert application controls the alarm output and also performs the PTZ control. You can use this application to log in to front-end devices over WiFi or 3G data. This is only possible if the device does not have a public IP address that can be accessed through a dynamic domain name. But the assignment of ports to the public IP address of the router.
In addition, the Guarding Expert application has many advanced options. Therefore, there are many applications to get this service. But the Guarding Expert offers incredible features.
Functions of the Guarding Expert application:
Supports all resolutions like 480800, 480854, 960540, 1280720, 8001280 or 19201080
Can watch four video channels at the same time.
Manage video files and images stored remotely
Easy-to-use interface, even if you are a beginner
Fast loading and many options for controlling videos and recordings.
Phone-compatible Wi-Fi, 2G or 3G access service.
How To Download the Guarding Expert Application On PC:
Make sure you meet the following requirements and then continue with the installation steps.
- For this application to work, you must have a Wi-Fi or 3G Internet connection.
- You need a PC with Windows or Mac operating system.
- Mobile emulator for PC.
- The first step is to have a mobile Emulator like Bluestacks.
- Download the mobile emulator and install it on the PC.
- Open the downloaded emulator.
- Search for Google Play Store and open it in the emulator.
- In the Game Store, search for the Expert Tutor application.
- Download and install the application from here.
- Click on the download button and the installation begins.
- Complete the installation and launch the Guardian application on your PC.
- This will allow you to download the Guardian application to your computer.
Also, This was the simplest tutorial for using the PC Protector. But, If you have questions about the protection expert for Windows / Mac, you can post them in the comments below. Also, If you think this article is useful, share it with social networking sites. Also, subscribe to our blog for more settings.