If you want to install Hi VPN for PC, Mac, and Windows then stay with us and read the rest of the article. Hi VPN is available to download for free on mobile devices. But in this guide, we will tell you how you can install or download Hi VPN for PC. We’ll discuss 2 methods to install Hi VPN on PC using emulators. You can use any method to install the app. Dive down below to know all about Hi VPN for PC, Windows, and Mac.
Hi VPN Intro:
VPN stands for the virtual private network. It is a service that enables Internet users to hide their location through a connection to a remote server. However, the VPN can also hide the real Internet protocol (IP) address of a user allowing a user to easily access the Internet as though he were in the VPN server’s location. There are lots of VPN providers and apps.
The reason why I’m talking about this app is that I’ve tested it personally. However, it protects my internet connection without any issue. Just a single click was enough to get a free proxy and I was ok with that.
What is Hi VPN?
Hi VPN is no doubt the best open-source VPN apps. You can easily install or download this app on Android without paying a penny. But keep in mind that the free version contains online ads as well as limited proxy locations.
This app offers the power to compete with lots of the best VPN services. I’m saying this because there are not too many free VPNs that offer no log services. And honestly, some apps are designed by scammers. Well, if you can also care for your online security or privacy, then it works best for you.
The user prefers it because it offers lots of proxy locations there’s no restriction on online bandwidth. Whether you using a VPN for live streaming videos or downloading secret files, this Hi VPN works well for you.
In case you get annoyed by the online restriction, you can trust this app to erase the online blockades for you. It enables you to visit any website. However, the user can get access social websites without getting monitored by third-party users.
- This app is free and also it needs no sign-up processes to easily access it.
- It is essential while unblocking personal websites, browsing anonymously or privately, protecting a WIFI hotspot, and watching online videos.
- Hi VPN for PC is accurate, fast, simple, stable with free, efficient service to use.
- However, the app also comes with infinite bandwidth
- Provides an inbuilt speed monitor to read the VPN connection speed
- Protects third parties from snooping on your traffic or data.
- The app’s beauty is that it is free, needs no registration, no password, no username, and has no data limitations.
Install & Download Hi VPN For PC [Mac & Windows]
The app is available to download or install for free on mobile devices. But here we will explain to you how you can install or download Hi VPN for PC. Well, there is no efficient way to get this app on your computer. But now with the help of third-party apps like Android Emulators, you can easily use Hi VPN for PC, Mac, and Windows. There are lots of Android Emulators available like NOX Player, Blue Stacks, KO Player, and much more. I would suggest you use BlueStack or Nox as it is one of the best Android Emulators. If you are searching for an easy guide on how to install Hi VPN for PC, Mac, and Windows then you need to follow these instructions below.
Install Hi VPN For PC Via BlueStacks:
If you want to install or download Hi VPN for PC, Mac, and Windows then you need to download an Android Emulator.
When you tap on the above link, you will be taken to the download page. Simply install it and then follow the below instructions.
- Initially, install the BlueStacks emulator on the PC
- Then launch BlueStacks on PC.
- Then tap the My Apps button present in the emulator.
- Now in the search bar, type the name of the app i.e Hi VPN.
- You will then view the required search result for the Hi VPN app just install it.
- Simply log in to your Google account to install apps from Google Play on Bluestacks.
- After login successfully, the installation process will begin for the Hi VPN depending on your Wi-Fi connection.
If you want to launch the app on your PC, you can head over to the “All Apps” tab on the BlueStacks dashboard. Now here you will view all the games or apps installed. From the list, tap on the news app icon of and it will open on your PC screen.
Note: If you can’t find Hi VPN on the play store, you can then use the alternative method to install the app on PC, Mac, or Windows.
Install Hi VPN Manually:
If you want to download Hi VPN for PC one must have an emulator installed in it.
- At first, download BlueStacks on your Mac or Windows devices.
- When you successfully download or install it on your computer an icon will appear on the Desktop of your computer. Double-tap the icon to Open BlueStacks.
Pro Tip: If you want to use Hi VPN for PC then turn on Unknown sources on the Emulator. For this, head over to “Settings -> Security -> Enable Unknown Sources”.
- Now install the ‘Hi VPN’ Apk file. (Download Link)
- Double-tap on the downloaded file. It will automatically open via BlueStacks.
- From the BlueStacks homepage, you will then view MY APPS. Tap on the option. Here you will see Hi VPN. Tap on the icon to use the Hi VPN on the computer.
Install Hi VPN For PC Via Nox:
You just follow these steps below:
- In order to begin, just install the Nox app player on PC
- It is basically an Android emulator, after you install run Nox on PC, and log in to your Google account
- Tab searcher and you have to search for Hi VPN.
- Now install the Hi VPN app on your Nox emulator
- When the installation completed, you guys will be able to run Hi VPN on your PC.
That’s all about it!
I hope you understand how you can install or download Hi VPN for PC, Mac, and Windows. So I recommend you try this app and share your experience with us. For further queries and questions let us know in the comment section below!