If you guys are looking to install iMediaShare App on your PC then you need to read the rest of the article. There you will find 2 ways in order to install iMediaShare on PC via BlueStacks and Nox app player. Further, you guys can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks too. Read on further to know all about iMediaShare for PC, Windows, and Mac – Download.
iMediaShare is basically a free application for Android smartphones and tablets categorized into the video players and editors section as well. Along with iMediaShare, you will be able in order to play pictures, videos, and music on your TV. All Samsung, LG, Toshiba supports as well. Well, we at Programsforpc highly recommend this fantastic multimedia tool actually. In order to download and use iMediaShare for PC and Mac, you will actually have to use an Android emulator.
iMediaShare – Photos & Music is basically regarded as one of the best apps in the Video Players & Editors category. Along with it’s simple to use and pretty easy to navigate UI, iMediaShare – Photos & Music has got huge popularity among android users as well. It has got more than 10,000,000+ installations along with an exceptional rating of 4.3 stars from the users as well.
Your photos, videos, and music are instantly available in order to play on any connected TV screen or audio system around – at home, at a friend’s house, or at your local café as well. For online content such as news, sports, and music videos, you guys should check out the Flipps app.
You can access your digital content from anywhere. iMediaShare automatically discovers any connected devices around you as well. All you have to do is just select the one you’d like to play on, and your videos stream quickly on the big screen. iMediaShare also serves just like the ultimate remote, so that you guys can adjust volume, playback, or switch videos along with intuitive touchscreen gestures.
You guys no longer have to pass around a single phone from person to person in order to show videos when hanging out. Rather, stream those videos to any of the connected TV so everyone can see!
- Internet-connected TVs via Samsung, Sony, Panasonic, LG & Philips
- XBox 360, Xbox One, DISH Hopper, Apple TV
iMediaShare for PC, Windows, and Mac – Download
Well, most of the apps these days develop only for the mobile platform actually. Games and apps such as PUBG, Subway surfers, Snapseed, Beauty Plus, etc. Are available for Android and also iOS platforms only. However, Android emulators permit us to use all of these apps on PC as well.
You guys can also download Bluestacks, Nox Player, and any other emulators, Just click here.
Install iMediaShare for PC via Bluestacks
Bluestacks is actually one of the coolest and widely used Emulator in order to run Android applications on your Windows PC. Bluestacks software is also even available for Mac OS as well. We are now going to use Bluestacks in this method in order to download and then Install the iMediaShare App for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop. Let’s now start our step by step installation guide, let’s go.
- In order to begin, just install BlueStacks on a PC
- Open BlueStacks on PC
- When you launch the BlueStacks, then tap on the My Apps button in the emulator
- Now you have to search for the iMediaShare App for PC
- You guys will see search result for the iMediaShare App then just install it
- Log in to your Google account in order to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, the installation process will now start for the iMediaShare App relying on your internet connection.
Now you guys can just double click on the app icon in Bluestacks and also start to use the iMediaShare App on your laptop. You guys can also use the app the same way you use it on your Android or iOS smartphones actually.
Install iMediaShare for PC via Nox Player
You just follow these steps below:
- In order to begin, just install Nox app player on PC
- It is basically an Android emulator, after you install run Nox on PC, and log in to your Google account
- Tab searcher and you have to search for: iMediaShare – Photos & Music
- Now install iMediaShare – Photos & Music on your Nox emulator
- When the installation completed, you guys will be able to play iMediaShare – Photos & Music on your PC
Alright, folks, I hope you like this article and understand now. If you have any issues and queries related to it, just comment down and let us know.