Kasa Smart is actually an Android Application that is developed by TP-LINK Research America. Here in this tutorial, we will tell you how you can download and install Kasa Smart for PC. Using third-party emulators you can easily download Kasa Smart for Windows and Mac OS as well. Let’s read on further to know all about Install Kasa for PC, Windows and Mac. Let’s start!
Kasa Smart Features
- Control a variety of Smart Bulbs.
- Control Smart Fans, Switches, Lights.
- IP Camera Support – Monitor your home live along with Kasa Smart.
- Google Home & Alexa Support.
- Extremely efficient app.
- Light and easy to use.
- Quick connection options.
Kasa Smart Requirements
- Windows or macOS-powered Desktop PC or Laptop.
- TP-Link or any other compatible smart device installed at your home as well.
- Internet Connection.
- The same Internet Connection should be used on both of the smart devices & Laptop.
- Google Account. If you do not have one, then you can create it for free.
- An Android Emulator is needed: Download BlueStacks or NoxPlayer as well.
- Install the Emulator and then set it up using the Google Account.
Get Android Emulator on PC
The first thing you need to do is to download and install an Android Emulator on your PC. There are many emulators available in the market but BlueStacks is the best of all actually.
- It is available on both Windows and Mac as well.
- After downloading the file, you have to install it on the PC.
- Follow onscreen instructions in order to install BlueStacks on PC.
Enter Required Details in BlueStacks Emulator
When you install it on PC. Then open it. Now you need to enter some of the details in order to configure or setup BlueStacks.
- Choose the Language for Emulator.
- Then set Date and Time.
- Connect WiFi.
- Log in to your Google Account.
After entering the details you can easily install Kasa Smart for PC just such as Android device.
- From the main screen of BlueStacks Tap on My Apps > System App > Google store.
- Search the Kasa Smart app in PlayStore and then Select the app.
- Tap on the Install button.
- Once it gets installed, Then tap Open.
Install Kasa for PC, Windows, and Mac
- On the PC, you have to open BlueStacks or NoxPlayer.
- In the Emulator, open the Play Store.
- Using the Search Bar of the Play Store, then find Kasa Smart.
- As you find Kasa Smart, then download it.
- After the installation ends, open Kasa Smart.
- Now connect Kasa Smart to your Smart Devices and then start using it
What does the Kasa app actually do?
This app allows users to configure, control, add, and also monitor connected TP-LINK Smart Home devices from any part of the world. Yes with this app you can also schedule workings for your appliance. You can turn on or off the appliance according to your own scheduled. Moreover, you guys can also set them to away mode in order to deter would-be burglars.
What does Kasa work with?
Kasa is actually one of the best and a leading Smart Home System by TP-Link. It is also known as one of the most popular manufacturers of Smart Switches, Smart Plugs, Smart Bulbs, and much more. Kasa also works with other leading Smart home products such as Google Home and Amazon Echo as well. With the help of the Kasa Smart app, you can also manage and control the working of these appliance using an internet connection.
Kasa Smart Compatible Devices
Kasa Smart application is compatible only with limited devices actually. You guys can also use the services of this application on Smart Plug TP-LINK HS100/110/107. Moreover, it works on Smart Plug Mini HS103/105, Smart Switch HS200/210/220, Smart Power Strip HS300, LB100/110/120/130/200/230, and also KL110/120/130 Smart Bulb. If you are securing your home with Kasa IP Cameras that is KC100/120/200 then you watch video surveillance as well. Just like other surveillance apps, you can also monitor cam videos, record videos, two-way communication, and much more than that.
That’s all Folks! We’re looking forward to your feedback on this article. In case, if you guys have any queries and issues related to this article, then you can let us know in the comments section.
Have Good Day