If you guys are looking to install iSmart DV on your PC then you need to read the rest of the article. There you guys will find 2 ways in order to install Google Trips on PC via BlueStacks and Nox app player. But you guys can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks too. Read on further to know all about iSmart DV for PC, Windows, and Mac – Download
Are you looking for a way to Download iSmart DV for Windows 10/8/7 PC? Yes! you are in the correct place then. Keep on reading this article to get to know how you can actually download and Install one of the Best Video Players & Editors app iSmart DV for PC.
iSmart DV Introduction
iSmart DV is basically a mobile app that is developed to control CCTV from your mobile phone actually. So, You can also use this app on Android and iOS devices as well. There is no official software available in order to install iSmart Dv on your PC. Thus, we are now using some android emulator in order to install a mobile app on your Windows or Mac PC.
The iSmart DV is basically an impressive app. It actually serves as a mobile remote control for cameras that basically we use the iCatch technology chip. If you want to connect this app to your camera, then the steps are as followed:
- First, just open the WiFi of your camera.
- Open the app and then connect along with the password. The password is most of the time on the manual.
You guys should also note here, that some phones may want you to switch to airplane or offline mode for the connection to be successful. The Smart Network Switch feature may also have to be turned off relying on the device.
iSmart DV is actually on the top of the list of Video Players & Editors category apps on the Google Play store. It has got really good rating points and reviews as well. Right now, iSmart DV for Windows has got more than 1,000,000+ app installations and 3.0-star average user aggregate rating points as well.
iSmart DV Features
- Permits preview stream, Live streaming from camera.
- The streaming preview is smooth and also without any distortion.
- It also supports slow-motion.
- Upside down is supported as well.
- Single photo playback.
- Also, supports burst shot too.
- It also supports the delay capture
- The change of white-balance is turned on.
- In the preview, you can trigger the camera in order to make a video or snap a photo.
- It also supports the change in image resolution as well.
- You can also access and format the SD card of the camera.
- The time automatically corrects whenever the connection is made.
- You can also change the quality of the video.
- Photos and videos can also be a list, and then download to the phone, and delete.
- Videos enabled along with audio can be played before downloading.
- It is important to note that some of these features rely on the camera.
- Just open camera WiFi
- Some of the android phones need to switch to airplane mode or airplane mode as well. (importment!!)
- Most of the android phones need to turn off [Smart Network Switch] or [whenever wireless weak, wifi will auto smart switch] function in WIFI advanced setting as well. (importment!!)
- Connecting to the camera WiFi AP, and the password is on the manual.
- Then just open the App
iSmart DV for PC, Windows, and Mac – Download
You can also download iSmart DV on your personal computer device pretty easily. You know it is primarily an android app, and then you can use it on your android device through directly downloading it from the app store.
However, now you can also use it on PC through using a third-party app. Android emulator is such an app. There have many android emulators, however, all of them are not equally functional actually. That is why we recommend only BlueStacks, Memu, and the Nox App Player. Let’s now see the download and then install process of iSmart DV.
You guys can also download Bluestacks, Nox Player, and any other emulators, Just click here.
Install iSmart DV for PC via Bluestacks
Bluestacks is actually one of the coolest and widely usable Emulator in order to run Android applications on your Windows PC. Bluestacks software is also even available for Mac OS as well. We are now going to use Bluestacks in this method in order to download and then Install iSmart DV for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop. Let’s now start our step by step installation guide, let’s go.
- In order to begin, just install BlueStacks on a PC
- Open BlueStacks on PC
- When you open the BlueStacks, then just tap on the My Apps button in the emulator
- Now you have to search for iSmart DV for PC
- You guys will see search result for the iSmart DV for PC then just install it
- Log in to your Google account in order to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, the installation process will now start for the iSmart DV for PC relying on your internet connection.
Now you guys can just double click on the app icon in Bluestacks and also start to use iSmart DV for PC on your laptop. You guys can also use the app the same way you use it on your Android or iOS smartphones actually.
Install iSmart DV for PC via Memu Play
Yet another really famous Android emulator that is gaining a lot of attention in recent times is MEmu play actually. It is super flexible, fast, and exclusively designed for gaming purposes actually. Now we will see how you can Download iSmart DV for PC Windows 10 or 8 or 7 laptops via MemuPlay.
- First of all, download and Install MemuPlay on your PC.
- Then open the official website and download the software as well.
- When you install the emulator, then just open it and find the Google Playstore app icon on the home screen of Memuplay. Just double-tap on that in order to open.
- Now you have to search for the DV app on the Google play store. Just find the official app from iCatch Technology, Inc. developer and then tap on the Install button.
- Upon successful installation, you can also find iSmart DV on the home screen of MEmu Play as well.
MemuPlay is a simple and pretty easy to use application. It is really lightweight if we compare it to Bluestacks. Because it is designed for gaming purposes, you guys can play high-end games such as PUBG, Mini Militia, Temple Run, etc.
Install iSmart DV for PC via Nox Player
You need to follow these steps below:
- First of all, you have to install the Nox app player on your PC
- It is basically an Android emulator, after you install, run Nox on your PC, and log in to your Google account
- Tab searcher and you need to search for the DV for PC
- Now install the iSmart DV for PC on your Nox emulator
- When the installation completes, you will then be able to play iSmart DV on your PC
Alright, folks, I hope you like this article and understand now. If you have any issues and queries related to it, just comment down and let us know.