iVMS-4200 is a versatile video management software for DVR, NVR, IP cameras, encoders, decoders and other compatible Hikvision OEM access and alarm control devices. It offers several remote system functions, which include:
- Real-time live camera display of a single camera in full-screen mode or a multiple of 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 12, 13, 16, 24, 25, 32, 36, 48 or even 64 cameras per monitor … with up to 4 monitors per PC or Mac!
- Remote playback of the recorded video with the search of the date and time of the event.
- Make a backup copy of the video file on a local computer or USB drive
- Search for registration for ANPR data using date/time / registration fields with compatible LPR cameras
When CLEAR IT SECURITY configures it correctly, it can be used to meet the needs of your surveillance task. Thanks to the easy-to-use operation and adjustment of functions, this software can be used for surveillance projects of various sizes and requirements.
How to install iVMS 4200 for PC on Windows and PC:
In this manual, you will learn how to install iVMS 4200 on your Windows PC using Android emulator software.
- First, download an Android emulator like Bluestacks for your PC or laptop with Windows 8/10.
- Also, be sure to download the correct version.
- Also, install the Android emulator and create a shortcut on your desktop.
- Start from there.
- Search for “iVMS 4200 for PC”.
- When the installation is complete, start from there.
Most people also have problems with “Connection error” or “The device is not registered in DDNS” in iVMS-4200 for PC. You can also easily resolve these problems by reinstalling iVMS 4200 for PC on Windows.
An Android emulator is software that your desktop computer can use to mimic an Android device. There are also several good options and, for the most part, the emulators that you can download from the Internet are free.
Can’t find the legitimate software for your Windows 8/10 PC? This guide also helps you download the this software for your PC or Windows laptop for free. It is also a software that allows you to monitor CCTV cameras from your Android smartphone or tablet.
On the Hikvision Client software page shown above, click on the latest available version or Hikvision iVMS-4200 v184.108.40.206 (Windows) (English) (NEW!) And then scroll down through the change log until the button appears to download (as shown below) and click on it.