Kik For PC; Kik Messenger is a daring project. It is a new instant messenger, available for Android, iOS and Windows Phone. Unlike apps like eBuddy, Kik Messenger does not offer compatibility with other popular services such as Skype and MSN.
Their description in the Android Market states that they have gotten one million users in just 15 days. The number of downloads, according to Google’s app store, ranging from one to five million. However, not supporting other similar services seems like a risky move.
Overall, Kik Messenger has a clean, organized look and fast running. You can use your mailing list contact list to find friends who also use the service.
When creating your account, you must choose your display name and username to access Kik Messenger. The display image can be changed by using the unit’s camera to capture a new photo – you can crop the image to suit the resolution of the application.
When receiving new messages, the application sends a sound notification. The chat screen displays small balloons with the contact’s display image, leaving the view well organized.
In addition to sending emoticons, Kik Messenger made it easy to send images, creating an option to automatically shoot and send a new file. Another interesting feature is the ability to create group chats to chat with your friends.
Related App: Vidmate for PC (windows 7/8/10 and Mac)
Kik For PC Windows / Mac Free Download
Here we will show you how to download and install Kik For PC using Android emulators. Just sit back and follow the detailed Step to Step guide and use Kik on your Big screen PC.
Download and Install Kik on PC using Emulator
- For the starters Download and Install Emulator of your choice. Take a look at the List Here: Best Android Emulators PC.
- Upon the Completion of download and install, open BlueStacks.
- In the next step click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “Kik” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click on the app icon and install it.v
- Once installed, find Kik in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Kik and use it properly
- That’s all.
That’s it guys For the Kik For PC, Hopefully, you enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more Cool and Fun games and Apps like KIK please Follow our blog.