Surf the web quickly and easily with your Android with the Mercury browser. Mercury Browser is a free Android application that makes web browsing even easier with many features.
It has fast and powerful functions, as well as security and gesture control. Some of the features include numerous add-ons, desktop-style web pages, private browsing and cookie removal, login password, bookmark import/export and much more.
Download the Mercury browser and enjoy browsing your smartphone.
Version 2.4 includes a download manager for PDF, video, MP3, web pages and images, a file browser in the application for PDF, images, video, MP3 and web pages that detects multitouch gestures such as swiping with two fingers and swiping with two fingers Three-finger writing allows you to activate adblocking on the configuration screen to block ads, add functions on the configuration screen to import common bookmarks, instructions to install bookmarks in Safari to start Mercury from Safari and add logic To prevent the application from crashing, lock when the memory is almost full.
Download and install Mercury browser on a PC (Windows and Mac OS):
The following are the 2 ways Mercury can be installed on the PC:
- Install Mercury on your PC with the BlueStacks application player
- Install Mercury on your PC with the Nox application player
1. Install Mercury with BlueStacks on your PC
BlueStacks is an Android application player that allows you to run Android applications on your PC. These are the steps to install an application on a PC with Bluestacks:
- First, install BlueStacks on the PC
- Start BlueStacks on the PC
- After starting BlueStacks in the emulator, click on the My Applications button
- Search for: mercury
- You will see the search result of the Mercury app, just install it
- Sign in to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After logging in, the Mercury installation process will begin depending on your Internet connection.
- Tips: If you encounter problems with the BlueStacks software while it is loading, simply install the Microsoft .NET Framework software on your PC. Or comment below about your problem.
Mercury Browser is one of the popular Android browsers, characterized by simplicity and speed. With this web browser, we can open several tabs, change a tab to a private mode so that it is not stored in the course of cookies, change the user agent, block screen rotation, change text size, adjust the brightness of the screen and set the night mode in darker colors. to see
You can export and import bookmarks, open links with your own reader and use some add-ons, such as: Your translator or WiFi Transfer, for example, to access our downloads from any computer or device or to activate the ad blocker.
Mercury Browser APK and features:
- Mercury Browser is a fast browser application
- Reliable and reliable application
- Simple control functions
- When we start Mercury Browser we have a good interface. Simple, with all the buttons in a tight band below.
- The main screen is a type of shortcut, that is, bookmarks in the window view that we can configure and edit to your liking.
On the bottom ribbon, we quickly see the forward and backward buttons, tabs and then another 3, which represent the menu, bookmarks and add-ons. The page of tabs shows everything vertical and we can change them or close them with gestures as we do with the open Android applications.
Tip: You can also download the Mercury APK file and install it on the Bluestacks Android emulator if you wish.
You can download the downloadable Mercury APK file to your PC for later installation in your PC’s Android emulator.
2. Install Mercury browser with Nox on your PC
Follow the steps below:
- Install the Nox application player on your PC
- It’s Android Emulator, after installing Run Nox on the PC and logging in to the Google account
- Tab Search and search for: Mercury into Google Play Store.
- Install Mercury in your Nox emulator
- Once the installation is complete, you can play Mercury on your PC
At GeeksForPC we have tested this powerful mobile web browser, which includes a variety of features, including ad-blocking, flash multimedia support, quick search, and a very intuitive user interface.