If you want to install Mico for PC, Mac, and Windows then stay with us and read the rest of the article. We’ll discuss 2 methods to install Mico on PC using emulators i.e. Nox or BlueStacks app player. You can use any method to install the app. Dive down below to know all about Mico Live for PC, Windows, and Mac.
MICO is a social app that offers you lots of International live streams for users. You can meet new people, make new friends, and watch your new buddies broadcasting in a live house. If you are getting bored and want some excitement in your life. Or if you want to find someone to chat then Mico is your best option. Mico is a very famous worldwide social apps. It offers you interesting live streaming, full of surprise stranger random chat, video/lives chat with buddies, or funny images & moments sharing.
In Mico, you’ll find free live streaming. It includes hot dancing, online games, singing shows, food & Tours recommendation from broadcasters or bloggers around the globe.
You can go live and watch live stream whenever you want. However, Mico live videos are also classified by the countries, lots of talented broadcasters from various countries are gathered in this app. You can select various places to watch live videos according to your choice. Live streaming is not just a way to soothes your mind, but it is also a big stage for everyone’s dream to come true. You can broadcast your talent, meet new people fans, and follows, to be the next star.
Random Stranger Chat:
You can meet strangers and make new friends. The feature Random match provides you a new experience of swiping left to right to match strangers perfectly and fast. Random chat with unknown persons and date girls. Whenever you match someone, you’ll then move to a chat room, and using voice, texts, and video messages to talk or date strangers.
Group Video Chat:
You can start voice chat or video chat with lots of people. Do you want to chat with many strangers and meet friends at the same time? You can then join a group live chat room and begin a voice or live chat party with them. You can then make friends with handsome boys or beautiful girls. Also, you create a multi-guest room to invite 8 people to join your group live video chat or video room with them, meet lots of interesting people.
Meet strangers in popular cities. Mico takes you to meet newbies from every corner of the world, choose a popular city, or match a random city to make your new friends and meet a random chat. With the help of a filter tag, you can find the people you interest to meet or talk.
VIP Automatic Subscription:
Days: It offers various subscription service facilities. It includes VIP automatic subscription for 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, 12 months, or Mico 7-days VIP trial. 2.
- 1-month service fee= USD7.99/
- 3-month fee= USD18.99/ season
- 6-month automatic subscription fee= USD30.99/
- 12-month fee= USD56.99/ year
- 7-day trial period= USD7.99/
Whenever you confirm the purchase and make the payment method. Then it’ll be counted in the iTunes account 4. However, the Apple iTunes account will deduct the fee within a day before the expiration. If you would like to cancel the subscription, then head over to Apple phone “Settings “- > then move to the “iTunes Store and App Store”. Then tap “Apple ID”, choose “View Apple ID”, input the “Account Settings” page, then tap “Subscribe “, choose Cancel Mico VIP subscription. When the subscription is not closed after 24 hours before the end of the subscription period, then it’ll automatically be renewed.
Install & Download Mico For PC [Mac & Windows]
The app is available to download or install for free on mobile devices. But here we will explain to you how you can install or download Mico Live for PC. Well, there is no efficient way to get this app on your computer. But now with the help of third-party apps like Android Emulators, you can easily use Mico Live for PC, Mac, and Windows. There are lots of Android Emulators available like NOX Player, Blue Stacks, KO Player, and much more. I would suggest you use BlueStack or Nox as it is one of the best Android Emulators. If you are searching for an easy guide on how to install Mico Live for PC, Mac, and Windows then you need to follow these instructions below.
Install Mico For PC Via BlueStacks:
If you want to install or download Mico for PC, Mac, and Windows then you need to download an Android Emulator.
When you tap on the above link, you will be taken to the download page. Simply install it and then follow the below instructions.
- Initially, install the BlueStacks emulator on the PC
- Then launch BlueStacks on PC.
- Then tap the My Apps button present in the emulator.
- Now in the search bar type the name of the app i.e Mico Live.
- You will then view the required search result for the Mico Live app just install it.
- Simply log in to your Google account to install apps from Google Play on Bluestacks.
- After login successfully, the installation process will begin for the Mico Live depending on your Wi-Fi connection.
If you want to launch the app on your PC, you can head over to the “All Apps” tab on the BlueStacks dashboard. Now here you will view all the games or apps installed. From the list, tap on the news app icon of and it will open on your PC screen.
Install Mico Via Nox Player:
You just follow these steps below:
- In order to begin, just install the Nox app player on PC
- It is basically an Android emulator, after you install run Nox on PC, and log in to your Google account
- Tab searcher and you have to search for Mico.
- Now install the Mico Live app on your Nox emulator
- When the installation completed, you guys will be able to play Mico on your PC
Note: If you can’t find Mico Live on the play store, you can then use the alternative method to install the app on PC, Mac, or Windows.
Install Mico Live Via Manually:
If you want to download Mico for PC one must have an emulator installed in it.
- At first, download BlueStacks on your Mac or Windows devices.
- When you successfully download or install it on your computer an icon will appear on the Desktop of your computer. Double-tap the icon to Open BlueStacks.
Pro Tip: If you want to use Mico Live for PC then turn on Unknown sources on the Emulator. For this, head over to “Settings -> Security -> Enable Unknown Sources”.
- Now install the ‘Mico Live’ Apk file. (Download Link)
- Double-tap on the downloaded file. It will automatically open via BlueStacks.
- From the BlueStacks homepage, you will then view MY APPS. Tap on the option. Here you will see the Mico. Tap on the icon to use the Mico Live on the computer.
That’s all about it!
I hope you understand how you can install or download Mico Live for PC, Mac, and Windows. So I recommend you try this app and share your experience with us. For further queries and questions let us know in the comment section below!