If you want to install MOGA Pivot for PC, Mac, and Windows then stay with us and read the rest of the article. MOGA Pivot is available to download for free on mobile devices. But in this guide, we will tell you how you can install or download MOGA Pivot for PC. We’ll discuss 2 methods to install MOGA Pivot on PC using emulators. You can use any method to install the app. Dive down below to know all about MOGA Pivot for PC, Windows, and Mac.
MOGA Pivot Intro:
The app MOGA Pivot™ pairs or combine your MOGA™ controller with your mobiles, smartphone, or tablet. It links to titles from our vast library of 100+ MOGA-enhanced games, and check the MOGA-enhanced games you installed already. However, you want a gaming controller for MOGA mobile to game with the MOGA Pivot app.
It is no doubt the best mobile gaming solution for all mobile or smartphones devices or tablets. Just try MOGA today to experience the power and precision control.
The app MOGA Pivot allows the user to interface with not only pairing the mobiles to the controller through Bluetooth but also a portal to browse or search their MOGA enabled games that they’ve already downloaded, purchased, or installed. Or else you can drive them to many other games they have not yet downloaded or purchased through in-app advertisement banners.
MOGA Pivot app provides you a complete process to pair the controller to your mobile devices. The app also provides a library of supported links and games to download or install on your device which is the best addition. Although it provides full support of games that are outside of this library. The Moga Pocket was worked well and comfortable to use with some games.
Awards You Receive:
- “Best of CES 2013” – Laptop Magazine (for MOGA Pro)
- “Winner – Best Hardware of E3 2012” – Machinima (for MOGA Pocket)
- “Best New Hardware Winner E3” – Gaming Trend
- Easy to use
- User-friendly interface
- Provide a huge library of supported links and games
- Support games that are outside of this library
Install & Download MOGA Pivot For PC [Mac & Windows]
The app is available to download or install for free on mobile devices. But here we will explain to you how you can install or download MOGA Pivot for PC. Well, there is no efficient way to get this app on your computer. But now with the help of third-party apps like Android Emulators, you can easily use MOGA Pivot for PC, Mac, and Windows. There are lots of Android Emulators available like NOX Player, Blue Stacks, KO Player, and much more. I would suggest you use BlueStack or Nox as it is one of the best Android Emulators. If you are searching for an easy guide on how to install MOGA Pivot for PC, Mac, and Windows then you need to follow these instructions below.
Install MOGA Pivot For PC Via BlueStacks
If you want to install or download MOGA Pivot for PC, Mac, and Windows then you need to download an Android Emulator.
When you tap on the above link, you will be taken to the download page. Simply install it and then follow the below instructions.
- Initially, install the BlueStacks emulator on the PC
- Then launch BlueStacks on PC.
- Then tap the My Apps button present in the emulator.
- Now in the search bar, type the name of the app i.e MOGA Pivot.
- You will then view the required search result for the MOGA Pivot app just install it.
- Simply log in to your Google account to install apps from Google Play on Bluestacks.
- After login successfully, the installation process will begin for the MOGA Pivot depending on your Wi-Fi connection.
If you want to launch the app on your PC, you can head over to the “All Apps” tab on the BlueStacks dashboard. Now here you will view all the games or apps installed. From the list, tap on the news app icon of and it will open on your PC screen.
Note: If you can’t find MOGA Pivot on the play store, you can then use the alternative method to install the app on PC, Mac, or Windows.
Install MOGA Pivot Manually:
If you want to download MOGA Pivot for PC one must have an emulator installed in it.
- At first, download BlueStacks on your Mac or Windows devices.
- When you successfully download or install it on your computer an icon will appear on the Desktop of your computer. Double-tap the icon to Open BlueStacks.
Pro Tip: If you want to use MOGA Pivot for PC then turn on Unknown sources on the Emulator. For this, head over to “Settings -> Security -> Enable Unknown Sources”.
- Now install the ‘MOGA Pivot’ Apk file. (Download Link)
- Double-tap on the downloaded file. It will automatically open via BlueStacks.
- From the BlueStacks homepage, you will then view MY APPS. Tap on the option. Here you will see MOGA Pivot. Tap on the icon to use the MOGA Pivot on the computer.
That’s all about it!
I hope you understand how you can install or download MOGA Pivot for PC, Mac, and Windows. So I recommend you try this app and share your experience with us. For further queries and questions let us know in the comment section below!