Do not accept the replacement! Nova Launcher is the original and most customizable launcher for modern Android mobile and its available for a meager amount of just $3.99 at their Offical Web & also on Google Play Store.
Unlock the following extras by buying the paid version of the APP:
- Gestures: swipe, pinch, tap twice and more on the home screen to open your favorite applications
- Unread messages: do not miss any messages.
- With the TeslaUnread plug-in, you can configure the number of unread badges for Hangouts, SMS, Gmail and more
- Custom drawer groups: create new tabs or folders in the application drawer
- Hide applications: keep the application drawer clean by hiding unused applications
- Swipe: set custom actions to swipe to shortcuts or application folders
- More displacement effects, such as cleaning, accordion, and launch.
Nova Launcher Prime acts as a license to unlock these features in the free Nova Launcher application. You must first install Nova Launcher.
Download instructions for Nova Launcher Prime for PC, Windows or Mac:
To run Nova Launcher Prime on your Windows 7/8/10 / XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You must install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10 / XP or MAC PC and then install the App for PC APK or the installation file. Bluestack for PC is a successful and award-winning Android emulator on the market, capable of running all major Android / iOS mobile applications and mobile games on the host PC. All in all, running Nova Launcher Prime on your Windows 7/8/10 / XP or MAC PC would be a fascinating experience.
Simply follow the instructions below to download and install Nova Launcher Prime for PC on your Windows 7/8/10 / XP or MAC:
Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file using the following guide on our Blog.
Find An Android Emulator:
- The BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file, which consumes approximately 261.86 MB, is downloaded to your Windows 7/8, 8.1, 10 or MAC PC.
- After downloading the standalone installation file, install Bluestack on your Windows 7/8, 8.1, 10 or MAC PC.
- It would take about 2-5 minutes. Simply skip all intermediate interruptions.
Install Android Emulator:
- Now your Bluestack installation is complete and you can run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8, 8.1, 10 or MAC PC.
- We invite you to gain experience with its interactive appearance and functionality.
- The next step is to install the application on your Bluestack emulator.
- Simply search for “Nova Launcher Prime” in the Bluestack Application Search Console.
- You will be asked to visit Play Store, from where you can download Nova Launcher Prime for PC.
- Which will work fine in this Bluestack emulator?
- If you are a little confused with the previous step.
- Simply open the link in your Bluestack browser, as shown in the next section, and everything will run automatically.
Nova Launcher Prime for PC is now available for free download. Download the App for PC application installation files directly together with the Bluestack installation files and follow the instructions above to get this app for PC on your Windows 7/8/10 / XP and MAC-PC works without problems.