P2PLiveCam is a video surveillance application that helps the user to view live videos from their security cameras from their phone or computer. This app allows you to record videos from your CCTV cameras and play them later. You can also speak on the other side of the camera with your two-way voice intercom. It is an excellent assistance application for all users who want to monitor their personal spaces 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
In addition to the live HD view of the camera, it supports video recording and video playback. In addition, with its PTZ control, you can zoom in and out of the video and watch videos in landscape or portrait mode. If the P2PLiveCam application detects something suspicious in the video, it will immediately warn users with screenshots in real-time.
Most people don’t know what a P2P camera is? P2P stands for peer-to-peer. This camera displays live video and manages all work related to video surveillance. With a WiFi connection, you can watch live video from anywhere in the world. If you have installed a live P2P camera in your home, school, office, hospital, etc., please try the P2PLiveCam app. Displays a real-time view of the camera each time you open it.
Video recording/playback and intercom
This app includes both. It records all the videos from the camera and stores them in local storage. From the recorded videos, you can view any previous video from the camera. In addition, it also includes the intercom function. This feature allows users to communicate as an intercom device. All of these features require an Internet connection. So make sure your device is connected to a working WiFi connection.
How to configure the IP camera with the P2PLiveCam application
The procedure to connect the IP camera to this application is very simple. Thanks to its easy-to-use interface, users can simply connect home security cameras. Just enter basic camera information such as name, model number, IP address and port number. After entering the details, you can watch the live HD stream from the camera.
How to download P2PLiveCam for PC:
- Start downloading the BlueStacks Android emulator for your PC.
- If your download process is complete, double-click the installer to start the installation process.
- Explore the first 2 steps and click “Next” to start the next configuration step.
- When you see “Install” on the screen, click on it to start the last installation process then click on “Finish” when finished.
- Using the Windows Start menu or, alternatively, the desktop shortcut, open the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- Add a Google Account by simply logging in, which can take a while.
- Good work! It is easy to install P2PLiveCam for PC with the BlueStacks emulator, either by finding the P2PLiveCam application on the
- Google Play Store page or by downloading the apk file. You must install P2PLiveCam for PC by visiting the Google Play Store page.
- Also, if you have correctly installed the BlueStacks program on your computer.
- It is possible to install P2PLiveCam for PC while using the apk file in case you do not discover the application.
- In google play store by clicking on the apk file. BlueStacks App Player will install the application.
P2PLiveCam is a video surveillance tool for Android devices. It also manages all the functions of the IP camera using an Internet connection. The P2PLiveCam app also displays live HD video from the camera with video playback and recording. In addition, it also supports PTZ control, two-way communication, motion detector and notification, and alarm function. Now you can also download P2PLiveCam for PC. Try it now.