If you guys want to download Private Photo Vault for PC then you are at the right spot actually. Many of you have your data on your devices right. That is why they use most of the apps that help you to hide these files from peering eyes. A lot of apps are there on the Android and iOS download saves for the users in order to hide their personal data in it. Read on further to know all about Photo Vault for PC, Windows, and Mac – Download.
Photo Vault Introduction
Private Photo Vault is actually one of the best apps that gives protection for gallery content. It let you hide personal videos and photos. All of the media files are saved since this app is protected via a passcode. No one can access the photo vault app except you actually. Tap on the Plus icon and select images and videos which you want to hide from others as well. You can choose multiple images and videos as well. The best thing about Private Photo Vault is that it clears selected files from Gallery actually.
You guys can also export media files back to the gallery at any time. Make folders in the app just like you make them in the gallery as well. So now you can give your mobile to friends and family members without even having any hesitation as no one can see your personal things.
Private Photo Vault is basically regarded as one of the best apps in the Photography category. With its simple to use and really easy to navigate UI, Private Photo Vault has got huge popularity among android users as well. It has got more than 10,000,000+ installations along with an exceptional rating of 4.1 stars from the users as well.
Photo Vault Features
PROTECT YOUR “SPECIAL” PHOTOS + VIDEOS
- Password Protected App Entry
- Pin Lock
- Password Protected Photo Albums
(Keep Folks out of your private albums)
- Break-in Report: Photo + GPS
Private Photo Vault’s break-in report will basically secretly take a photo. And record the device’s current GPS location whenever a wrong password is entered for the app actually. This will permit you to see anyone who may be snooping on your personal pics as well.
- Decoy Password
Most of the time a nosy person will beg you to see what picture you have in Private Photo Vault. In this situation, you can provide them your decoy password that opens up to an entirely different set of pictures. This will then make them lose their curiosity about what is in the app whenever your private pics are still in there in your normal vault account as well.
- You can create Secret Photo Albums right in the App
- Import/Export from the normal gallery
- Email Photos
- Text Message Photos
- Custom Album Covers in order to keep safe the contents of your private album
- Private Image Gallery
- Fully functioning image gallery along with zooming, rotation, and panning
- Photo Slideshow
- Import or Export videos from normal gallery
- Watch Videos
MORE PRIVACY FEATURES
- Private Photo Vault is hidden from your recently used apps list actually.
- Also, keeps photos safe and secure, away from prying eyes
- Creates a video vault that basically offers protection for your private videos
Photo Vault for PC, Windows, and Mac – Download
After telling you the features of the app now it’s time to tell you the methods in order to download the Private Photo Vault app on your desktop or laptop. Users have to download the Android emulator on their PCs to get this app on their PCs. This is actually the only way to download Private Photo Vault for PC on Windows and Mac OS. If you guys want to know what is Android emulator and how it actually works? then we are going to tell you that as well.
After using many of these emulators, we actually recommend you to use the BlueStacks emulator for Windows and Nox App Player/Memu for Mac OS. So below you guys will see the methods in order to download and install the Private Photo Vault for PC on Windows 10/8/7/Vista and Mac OS.
You can download Bluestacks, Nox Player, and any other emulators, Just click here.
Install Photo Vault for PC Via Bluestacks
Bluestacks is the most trusted and famous Android emulator available for Windows and Mac platforms. Along with its lightning speed (Yes, 4X speed compared to the Samsung Galaxy S7 phone). It is gaining huge popularity actually. Well, bluestacks is the preferred method in order to install apps along with many graphics. So let’s now start our installation guide in order to download and install Private Photo Vault for PC through Bluestacks app player.
- First, download Bluestacks software on your PC.
- Double-tap on the downloaded bluestacks.exe file in order to install the app on your Windows PC.
- Then open the Bluestacks app now. Wait for some time since it needs to load the emulator initially. Log in with your Google account on the next screen as well.
- Now, on the home screen of Bluestacks, you have to Find Google Playstore app and tap on it.
- When the Google play store is opened, then just search for the app – “Private Photo Vault” to download Private Photo Vault on your PC.
- Tap on the install button to start installing Private Photo Vault on Bluestacks PC now. Upon the completion of the installation process, you guys can find the Private Photo Vault app icon in the installed apps folder of Bluestacks as well.
Just like that, you can also Download Private Photo Vault APK file offline and install it through Bluestacks using the Install APK option. You can also find this option at the bottom of Bluestack’s home screen. This method is useful only when you guys have some mod version of the app to get the additional advantages. Otherwise, we suggest you Download Private Photo Vault for PC from the Google play store itself since it is a trusted source for installing apps.
Install Photo Vault for PC Via Nox Player
Well, we are now using the Nox App Player in order to download and install the Private Photo Vault for PC on Mac OS. Below you guys will see the steps to follow.
- Just download the Nox App Player emulator from this website Bignox.com. After you download, install the emulator on Mac OS.
- Now launch the emulator and it will ask you to enter your Google Account to activate Google Services on Mac. The emulator will ask you to enter the Google account only for one time. After entering the correct Google account, you will then see the main page of the Nox emulator.
- On the main page of the emulator, you guys will see the google search bar at the top, just type Play Store over there. Then tap on the Play Store link and the main interface of it shows on your Mac PC screen.
- Now head to the search bar and write the name of the Private Photo Vault app in it. Choose the app and tap on the install button to download the Private Photo Vault App on Mac OS.
- After installation, just head to the main page of the Nox App Player and you will see the icon of the Private Photo Vault. Open it up and then you have successfully downloaded the Private Photo Vault for PC on Mac OS as well.
Install Photo Vault for PC Via Memu Player
Also, another best android emulator specialized and designed for an awesome Gaming experience is MEmu Play. If you guys want to play high-end games such as PUBG, Battlefield games, NFC, etc. Memu is actually the best choice for you. It basically outperforms Bluestacks in this aspect since it is exclusively designed for playing Android games on PC. Let’s now start the installation procedure to Private Photo Vault for PC Windows 10/8/7 through MemuPlay emulator.
- Just download Memuplay Emulator on your PC.
- Install the downloaded .exe file through a double tap on it. The installation process will now start and it may take more than 3 minutes to complete.
- Alternatively, to the Bluestacks method, Google Playstore comes pre-installed on Memuplay as well. When the emulator is installed, then you should be able to see the Google play store app on the home screen. Double-click on the icon in order to open it as well.
- Now just login with your Google account and then search for the app you want to install – Private Photo Vault for PC in our case.
- Find the correct app via Legendary Software Labs LLC and click on the Install button.
Alright, folks, I hope you like this article and understand now. If you have any issues and queries related to it, just comment down and let us know.