In case, if you guys are looking to install Pixel Car Racer in PC then read the rest of the article. There you will find 2 ways in order to install Pixel Car Racer in PC via BlueStacks and Nox app player. But you can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks as well. Read on further to know all about Pixel Car Racer for PC, Windows, and Mac – Download.
Pixel Car Racer, which is developed by Furukawa studio, is a magnificent racing game, especially for nostalgic gamers. It is available for Android phones and platforms, it is also available on PC via an Android emulator as well. It is classic in its retro style and innovative in the RPG Sandbox experience it offers also.
The best part about this game is basically the way you can customize your car according to your preferences. There are more than 100 different cars available in the game along with more than 100 different arts. That you can actually use for modification. Another great thing about this game is that it has very realistic visuals and manual gear shifting as well as realistic racing-style pedals that make you feel like you are driving a real car.
Pixel Car Racer Features
- Drag and Street Game Modes
- Over 100+ Cars!
- 1000+ Car Parts!
- RPG Style Tuning
- In-game Livery Designer
- Dyno Tuning
- 100+ Car Liveries
- Beautiful pixel art graphics
- Realistic Engine System
- Manual Gear Shifting
- Racing style pedals including clutch!
- Japan, Euro, US style Cars or Parts.
- Active Community
- Cloud Saving
- Facebook Login
- Updates frequent with new content and features.
- Designed for car enthusiast worldwide
Pixel Car Racer for PC, Windows, and Mac – Download
To download Bluestacks, Nox Player, or any other emulator, just click here.
Install Pixel Car Racer for PC via BlueStacks
BlueStacks is basically an Android App Player that gives you permission to run Android apps on PC. Follow these simple steps on how to install any app on PC via Bluestacks:
- First, install BlueStacks in PC
- Then open BlueStacks on PC
- When the BlueStacks is launched, tap on My Apps button in the emulator
- Then search for Pixel Car Racer
- You will also see search result for Pixel Car Racer app, just install that
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, the installation process will then start for Pixel Car Racer. That depends on your internet connection.
Note: If you still having a LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software on your PC.
Pixel Car Racer details
Install Pixel Car Racer for PC via Nox Player
Let’s have a look at the steps below:
- To begin, install Nox app player in PC
- It is basically an Android emulator when you install it, then run Nox in PC, and log in to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: Pixel Car Racer
- Install Pixel Car Racer on your Nox emulator now
- When the installation completed, you will then be able to play Pixel Car Racer on your PC
That’s all Folks! We’re looking forward to your feedback on this article. In case, if you guys have any queries and issues related to this article, then you can let us know in the comments section.
Have Good Day
Also See: Can You Play Cookie Run on Computer?