If you are looking to download and install PUBG MOBILE in PC then read the rest of the article. There you will find 2 ways to install PUBG MOBILE in PC via BlueStacks and Nox app player. And you guys can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks. Read on further to know all about how you can download PUBG for PC, Windows, and Mac. Let’s begin!
PUBG Mobile for PC (also known as PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds) is actually an official Android mobile port of the biggest battle royale game currently on the market. That you can start playing right now on your Windows PC as well. Pubg is actually a Battle Royale, a third person shooting game where each and every player is left to his own devices. Parachuted onto an island that has been unloading of its inhabitants however not of its infrastructure. You guys will have to eliminate the 99 other participants, collecting the weapons and also vehicles that populate the area, hiding, setting traps, and being on the lookout for the slightest change as well.
- Awesome graphics
- 3D sound effects
- Realistic weapons
- Travel in style
- Teaming up with friends
- Fair gaming environment
Well, that is just not it for that game. This game has been improved to many more interesting features as well. The graphics and realistic features of this game have made it very popular and it has taken over the internet. Gamers are obsessing with this game. Some of the improvements added to the game have a look at them:
- Added Arabic language support.
- Players are now allowed to be matched with players of the same tier on the servers.
- New weather added: Snow
- While spectating, players may be able to report weird behaviors.
- Daily mission awards can now be collected all at once.
- New commands added to Quick Chat.
- Bag-pack now shows unobtained items when tapped.
- Same language for chats.
- The chat system now takes up less memory and stores more messages as well.
PUBG for PC, Windows, and Mac – Download
You can download Bluestacks, Now player and any other emulator, just click here
Install PUBG for PC via Bluestacks
BlueStacks is basically an Android App Player that permits us to run Android apps on PC. Follow these simple steps on how to install any app on PC via Bluestacks:
- In order to begin, you need to install BlueStacks in PC
- Open the BlueStacks on PC
- When BlueStacks is opened, then tap on My Apps button in the emulator
- You have to search for PUBG MOBILE
- When you see search result for PUBG MOBILE app, then just install it
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks as well
- After login, the installation process will start for PUBG MOBILE that depends on your internet connection.
If you still having a LOADING issue via BlueStacks software. The just install the Microsoft .net Framework software on your PC.
Unknownplayer’s Battlegrounds is basically a player VS player shooter game in which more than one hundred players fight in a Battle Royale, where players fight to survive till the end.
This game is inspired by Japanese movie Battlefields and takes up its form and graphics as well. Players can choose to enter the match solo, duo, or along with a small team of four people. Basically the last person or team alive wins the match. The player can choose a squad for more than 4 people and enters the area with a parachute. The trick to be applied is when he should open the parachute to land safely. Then players with exploring land and ghost towns to look for weapons and armor. The game is available with a microphone and you can also communicate with your squad as well.
The game comes with many interesting features and graphics that let you experience action and thrill. You have a map to follow. You can customize your player’s look that does not really affect the game, obviously. Additionally, you play with high-quality audio and immersive 3D sound effects as well.
The beauty of this game is in its graphics that lets you experience real battlegrounds also. It comes with realistic weapons and supplies firearms, weapons, and throw-able ballistics and travel trajectories as well. This game gives you options in order to shoot or beat down. It also has a variety of vehicles that includes cars, trucks, motorcycles even boats to hunt your enemies or to escape as well.
Install PUBG for PC via Nox Player
You have to follow these simple steps below:
- First, install Nox app player in PC
- It is an Android emulator, after installing, you have to run Nox in PC, and log in to Google account
- Tab searcher and then search for PUBG MOBILE
- You have to install PUBG MOBILE on your Nox emulator
- When the installation completed, then you will be able to play PUBG MOBILE on your PC as well
Alright, That was all Folks! I hope you guys like this PowerShell delete files article and also find it helpful to you. Give us your feedback on it. Also if you guys have further queries and issues related to this article. Then let us know in the comments section below. We will get back to you shortly.
Have a Great Day!