If you guys are looking to install Rave in PC then read the rest of the article. There you will find 2 ways in order to install Rave in PC via BlueStacks and Nox app player. But you can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks as well. Read on further to know more about how to download Rave for PC, Windows, and Mac.
Rave is actually a mixture of streaming and social genres. It basically plays the role of bringing folks together when watching movies or shows. Because of COVID 19 Pandemic, friends and family can’t really go out for movies. Even they can’t visit each other home or plan a movie tonight as well. Well, Rave can’t help you in sitting together however, it can help you in enjoying Movies, TV-show, movies, etc together.
Before the pandemic, you enjoy movies along with your friends, siblings, and cousins likewise you can do the same online also. Even the Rave app let you enjoy a chat when watching the premiere together. Both written and voice chat are allowed in that. Netflix, Youtube, Google Drive, and many other entertainment apps streaming can be shared via this app as well.
Rave App also supports multiple numbers of devices and operating systems. It supports Android, iOS, DayDream, and GearVR as well. Also, you can use the Rave App on Laptop and Desktop, however, indirectly. Because by default the app is not actually available for Computer Operating Systems such as Windows and macOS. So, with this guide, you can download and install the Rave App for PC.
Rave for PC, Windows, and Mac – Download
You can download Bluestacks, Nox Player, and any other emulators, Just click here.
Install Rave for PC via Bluestacks
BlueStacks is basically an Android App Player that gives you permission to run Android apps on PC. You have to follow these steps on how you can install any app on PC via Bluestacks:
- In order to begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- Open the BlueStacks on PC
- When the BlueStacks is launched, click the My Apps button in the emulator
- Now search for Rave
- You will then see the search result for the Rave app just install that
- Log in to your Google account in order to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, the installation process will then start for Rave relying on your internet connection.
Note: If you guys are having a LOADING issue via BlueStacks software then simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software on your PC as well.
Rave for PC Details
Install Rave for PC via Nox
You have to follow these simple steps below:
- Install the Nox app player in the PC
- It is actually an Android emulator, after installing run Nox in PC, and then log in to Google account
- Tab searcher and you have to search for: Rave
- Now install Rave on your Nox emulator
- When the installation completed, then you will be able to play Rave on your PC
That’s all Folks! We’re looking forward to your feedback on this article. In case, if you guys have any queries and issues related to this article, then you can let us know in the comments section.
Have Good Day
Also See: Songify For PC [Mac & Windows]