Sketchware for PC is a block programming-based Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for developing Android mobile applications. It’s okay if you don’t know anything about Android app development. Sketchware is an IDE that uses a block language that turns the complex language of text encoding into visual building blocks that can be dragged and dropped.
Sketchware provides documentation that you can follow to become an expert in Android app development and block programming. Each example contains programming concepts that you can understand as you complete the project.
Design and develop apps visually, then just run your app with one click to build and install right on your Android device. Projects are fully compatible with Android Studio, an IDE used on a PC, so you can export your finished project and continue working in Android Studio or your favorite editor.
- Block programming similar to MIT Scratch
- Visual Drag & Drop integrated development environment (IDE)
- Source code automatically translated (Java and XML)
- Compile and create installation files on your phone (APK file)
- Fully compatible with Android Studio
Free Download Sketchware for PC:
Grab Bluestacks from the Link. Download it, it might take a few moments because of the size. Install it following the on-screen instructions. If you already have an Android Emulator installed, skip this step.
- Use any Gmail ID to configure and start the Emulator.
- Then Open Play Store and search for SKETCHWARE – CREATE YOUR OWN APPS
- Click on the very first result.
- Click on Install and check if the file size is large or not.
- So, you might have to wait or not!
- Navigate to the home screen/app drawer and locate the app icon there.
- Click on that icon to open the app.
- Thus, Enjoy it!