If you guys are looking to install Stock Car Racing in PC then read the rest of the article. There you will find 2 ways to install Stock Car Racing in PC via BlueStacks and Nox app player. But you can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks. Read on further to know all about Stock Car Racing Game Download for PC, Windows, and Mac. Let’s start!
Stock Car Racing is actually on the top of the list of Racing category apps on Google Playstore. It has got really good rating points and reviews as well. Currently, Stock Car Racing for Windows has got more than 10,000,000+ app installations and 4.2 star average user aggregate rating points as well.
Stock Car Racing Features
- Select 18 different cars from the golden-era, super trucks right more than the modern-era stock cars.
- Race your friends, win prize money and championship points in order to make it onto the online leaderboards.
- 5 unique tracks night and day from a 1-mile short oval to a 4-mile superspeedway actually.
- Simulated car-damage along with sparks and smoke for more realistic racing experience.
- Design your Stock Car with team colors, hood decals, and racing numbers in the Paintshop.
- Engine, tires, and also chassis increasing your car’s overall performance.
- Allows you to Advance tune adjust your tire pressures and suspension setups on your car for race trim as well.
- Also, visually stunning 3D graphics and also realistic physics.
Stock Car Racing Compatible Devices
Have a look at the list of the OS who are compatible with the game Stock Car Racing
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- macOS High Sierra
- Windows XP
- Windows 10
- macOS Sierra
- Windows Vista
- macOS High Sierra
- OS X 10.11
- OS X 10.10
- Other mac versions
Stock Car Racing Game Download for PC, Windows, and Mac
You can download Blustacks, Nox Player and any other emulator, just click here.
Stock Car Racing game for PC via BlueStacks
Bluestacks is one of the most trusted and popular Android emulator available for Windows and Mac platforms. Along with its lightning speed (Yes, 4X speed as compared to Samsung Galaxy S7 phone). It is also gaining huge popularity. Bluestacks is the preferred method to install apps with many graphics as well. So let’s start our installation guide in order to download and install a Stock car racing game for PC via Bluestacks app player.
- In order, to begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- Open the BlueStacks on PC
- When the BlueStacks is launched, tap on My Apps button in the emulator
- Then search for: Stock Car Racing
- You guys will see search result for Stock Car Racing app, Just install that
- Log in to your Google account in order to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, the installation process will start for Stock Car Racing that depends on your internet connection.
Hints: If you guys are having a LOADING issue along with BlueStacks software then simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software on your PC.
Stock Car Racing details:
Install Stock Car Racing game for PC via Nox Player
You guys have to follow these simple steps below:
- First, install Nox app player in PC
- It is basically Android emulator, after installing run Nox in PC, and log in to Google account
- Tab searcher and then search for: Stock Car Racing
- Now install Stock Car Racing on your Nox emulator
- When you complete the installation, then you will be able to play Stock Car Racing on your PC
Download Stock Car Racing for PC – MEmu Play
Well, another best android emulator specialized and also designed for awesome Gaming experience is MEmu Play. If you guys want to play high-end games such as PUBG, Battlefield games, NFC, etc. Then Memu is the best choice for you. It also outperforms Bluestacks in this aspect as it is exclusively designed to play Android games on PC. Let’s start the installation procedure in order to Stock Car Racing for PC Windows 10/8/7 via the MemuPlay emulator.
- First, download Memuplay Emulator on your PC.
- Then install the downloaded .exe file by double tap on it. The installation process will then start and it may take more than 3 minutes to complete.
- Just like the Bluestacks method, Google Playstore comes pre-installed on Memuplay as well. Whenever the emulator is installed, then you guys should be able to see the Google play store app on the home screen. Double-click on the icon in order to open it.
- Now login with your Google account and now search for the app that you want to install. Stock Car Racing for PC in our case as well.
- Find the correct app through Minicades Mobile and then click on the Install button.
You can also find the app icon on the home screen alongside all the other installed apps as well. Double click if you want to open Stock Car Racing on Windows and you can see the same UI as you see the app on your smartphone as well.
There are other really good emulators such as Ko Player, Andyroid, etc tat also have decent installations and popularity. If you have already installed any of these, then you can try installing Stock Car Racing for PC with these. But, Bluestacks and Memuplay are the fast and recommended ones to play or install Stock Car Racing the latest version on your laptop.
What’s New On New Version Of Stock Car Racing
This update basically includes lower prices on some cars, improved opponent overtaking AI, and also adjustments to opponent difficulty and qualifying times as well.
Have a look at the recent updates:
- Increased Prize Money!
- Big improvements to crash effects along with new smoke, sparks, engine fires, and shrapnel! Is there a car behind the smoke?
- Many new Cars! Check out the new carbon Super Truck as well – Ninja!
- Free repairs for watching a video are back as well!
- improved opponent AI
- Also improved controls
That’s all Folks! We’re looking forward to your feedback on this article. In case, if you guys have any queries and issues related to this article, then you can let us know in the comments section.
Have Good Day