TeamLink Video Conferencing for PC is one of the world’s most advanced video conferencing and web conferencing solutions that allows anyone to work with teams and partners from anywhere, anytime. TeamLink is better than Zoom for free, with no time limit and up to 300 participants.
- The world’s most advanced real-time video technology
- Ultralow latency and crystal clear video and audio.
- Designed for mobile and unreliable IP networks with high resistance to packet loss.
- Crossplatform support.
- Ultrahigh definition screen sharing and realtime interactions to work efficiently.
- Global coverage, connect with anyone, anywhere, anytime.
- Strong encryption algorithms specified by the WebRTC standard.
- Largescale meetings (up to 300 participants).
- Recording and playback of meetings.
- Free download and free use.
- Easy to use.
Free Download TeamLink Video Conferencing for PC:
Grab Bluestacks from the Link. Download it, it might take a few moments because of the size. Install it following the on-screen instructions. If you already have an Android Emulator installed, skip this step.
- Use any Gmail ID to configure and start the Emulator.
- Then Open Play Store and search for Video Conference – TeamLink
- Click on the very first result.
- Click on Install and check if the file size is large or not.
- So, you might have to wait or not!
- Navigate to the home screen/app drawer and locate the app icon there.
- Click on that icon to open the app.
- Thus, Enjoy it!
This app was good in the past. But now after updating this app it has become a trash. Problems-1. The voice is not audible to me and the voice is still echoing and we hear a different and very bad variation of the person’s voice. 2. The hologram it projects is inefficient and the video freezes a lot. 3. I see the participant option where I see how many people there are and then I click on the button by which we can go to the video, but the button does not perform its function and it continues to block. I don’t like this app.