TopBuzz is one of the best and most free Android news applications, keeping users up to date on the latest news from reliable sources. The TopBuzz application includes sources like CNN, YouTube, Bloomberg, Mashable, etc. It not only features breaking news, but also weather reports, top-rated videos, trend videos, exciting articles, and GIF photos. This application is commonly used by Android and iOS users. What if I tell you that some users use it on their PC? Yes, with the help of the Android emulator, users can easily download this app for PC on both Windows and Mac operating systems, but before that, we will learn more about the application.
Most users enjoy using the app because it helps them laugh with a variety of fun videos and GIFs. In addition, it is also one of the best applications for gaming enthusiasts, as it contains a separate section for sports news. The best thing about the application is that the user can share amazing videos, photos, and funny GIFs with friends on Facebook, Instagram, Messenger, and more. You can also watch videos of your favorite genre. If you do not like news about politics, just ignore them. You no longer need to sign up for Facebook to watch the viral video because it is here for you.
Download TopBuzz for Windows PC and Mac
The best way to install TopBuzz for PC on your Windows or Mac laptop is to use an Android emulator. There are many famous Android emulators, but we recommend Bluestacks because of its flawless environment and fluid surface.
TopBuzz for Windows PC
Follow these steps to install TopBuzz for PC with Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10:
- Download the Bluestacks Android Emulator for your Windows PC.
- Start the emulator.
- Download the APK file from TopBuzz for PC and place it on your desktop.
- Drag and drop the apk file into Bluestacks.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to start the installation process.
- Once the installation is complete, start TopBuzz from Bluestacks.
- TopBuzz for Mac
- Follow these steps to install TopBuzz for Mac on iMac, Macbook Pro, or Air:
Download Bluestacks or another Android Emulator Available for MacOS.
- Take a look at our list of the best Android emulators for Mac.
- Install your favorite emulator from your file.
- Start the emulator like any other application launched on your Mac.
- Now use the integrated search option of the emulator on Google Play Store.
- Search for TopBuzz there and continue with your installation.
- When the installation is complete, you can start TopBuzz for Mac from the emulator.
- If you want to play this application on your Android smartphone or tablet, you can install it on the Play Store.
Also, Start this App via the internal emulator to receive your favorite messages on the PC. Mark mainly the most important news and viral videos. Try this application now and share your proposal for the application in the comments section below.