Would you like to be connected to your home or office? Try the TP-Link tpCamera cloud video surveillance application that allows you to connect to your TP-Link cameras installed at home or in the office. This tutorial describes the steps to download and install TP-Link tpCamera for PC on Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac-based computers/laptops.
About TP-Link tpCamera:
With TP-Link tpCamera, which is installed on your Android computer or smartphone/tablet, you can take care of your pets better and from a distance. Since it is based on cloud technology, you cannot miss a moment of joy.
When you have completed the installation of TP-Link tpCamera for PC under Windows or Mac, you can access your TP-Link cameras installed at home anytime and anywhere. One of the amazing features of TP-Link tpCamera is the ability to manage and stream live video from multiple cameras and save photos of incredible moments.
Apart from that, with TP-Link tpCamera for PC you will be able to use these functions for free for life, yes, cloud services for life and that is also free.
- Free cloud service for life.
- Fast registration and configuration, the easiest way to connect to your home and office.
- Manage and stream live video from multiple cameras.
- Save photos and videos to relive the moments.
★ What’s new in version 2.0?
- More compatible TP-LINK cameras
- Improved for a better video experience
- Updated with a friendlier user interface
- Integrated user guidance and help function
Although the application form TP-LINK Technologies Co., Ltd. was created for Android or iOS mobile devices. You can install it on the PC for MAC computers. We learn the requirements that will help you to download this app to a MAC or Windows computer with little effort.
How to Download TP-LINK tpCamera for PC:
- To start, it is important to download Andy os or BlueStacks for the PC using the download option provided at the start of this website.
- Once the download is complete, open the file to start the installation process.
- Continue with the basic installation steps by clicking “Next” several times.
- If you see “Install” on the screen, click it to start the final installation process and click “Finish” when the process is complete.
- Then open the Android BlueStacks emulator either via the Windows start menu or alternatively via the desktop shortcut.
- If this is your first time using BlueStacks App Player, you need to connect your Google account to the emulator.
- The Google Play Store page, where you can search for the TP-LINK tpCamera application using the search bar.
- Then install TP-LINK tpCamera for PC or computer.
Many Android games and applications are in the process of removal from the Google Play Store. Also. Almost daily unless they comply with program guidelines. If you do not discover the application in the Play Store. You also can download the APK for free from this website and install the application. If you want to download the Andy emulator instead of just BlueStacks. Also, download this app for MAC for free, you can follow the same steps.