Truecaller is a well-known word among smartphone users. As the word suggests, this is an application for Android smartphones that determines who the caller is. Truecaller has a large database with more than 700 million mobile numbers that are used worldwide. The caller really is not only a well-known word but also a very widespread and very useful smartphone application.
But there are many people around the world who do not use a smartphone, but a PC. Now there is good news for PC users who can also use TrueCaller on the PC for free. You do not have to download or buy to use TrueCaller on your PC.
If you are not completely familiar with Truecaller for PC functionality, let me give you a brief description. When using True Caller on smartphones, the True Caller application displays the name and identity of the caller for each incoming call when retrieving the number from its huge database. Not only that if you feel upset about the caller or if the call is an unwanted call, but you can also add that call to a forbidden call. The next time the True Caller application automatically rejects the call of this number.
The Features of the “Truecaller“:
- Track the caller’s name, even when not on the call, for both mobile and landlines.
- It supports all numbers without borders of the nation.
- It offers the possibility of blocking unwanted calls and / or SMS and telemarketers with just one click.
- Allows you to create a user profile
- The best: completely free.
The Truecaller application can now also be used by the PC user. The only difference is that this is not on the phone. Therefore, there can be no doubt about receiving a call on the PC, but the PC user can use Truecaller for PC as a tool to verify the identity of the number by entering the number in True Caller on their PC and computer The user identity of the number will appear on your screen. Of course, this call barring function is not available for PC users.
Download Truecaller for PC
For your information, Truecaller has a website where you can verify any number. To do this, you must register. You may not be looking for a website, but you want to run the same TrueCaller for PC. Don’t worry This is exactly what you will learn here.
Running an Android application on the computer is not a Herculean task these days. In case you don’t know how to do it. In fact, there are many ways to be safe with Android devices. The AppLock APK adds a PIN to each of your applications. With parallel storage for PC and Android, you can run two WhatsApp accounts on one device. Here you may need an Android emulator like Bluestacks or Nox App Player. So let yourself be guided through the whole process.
Run Truecaller for PC with an Android emulator:
- As I said, you should have an Emulator. You can use the following link to download Bluestacks.
- Do not forget to open the executable and start the installation. The process is no different from installing other software.
- The next step is to obtain the True Play from Google Play Store. Click on the Play Store icon and search for Truecaller.
- Install Truecaller in the same way as when installing applications on your Android device.
- You don’t have to use a lot of data because the file is very compact with a few MB.
- Begins! Now you can access the same Truecaller application on your computer. It shouldn’t be a problem as long as you follow the steps through the point.
Truecaller is a must for your Android device and PC. With the two methods that I have provided, you can choose one of them. They are safe and do not damage your device. Problems installing the application? Then leave us your comment and we will help you with all the processes.