If you want to install Wifi Warden for PC, Mac, and Windows then stay with us and read the rest of the article. The Wifi Warden is available to download for free on mobile devices. But in this guide, we will tell you how you can install or download Wifi Warden for PC. We’ll discuss 2 methods to install a Wifi Warden on PC using emulators. You can use any method to install the app. Dive down below to know all about Wifi Warden for PC, Windows, and Mac.
If you are looking for a comprehensive app that helps you to check vita information for your Wi-Fi network then WiFi Warden is the best choice for you. Normally the app enables you to check what is going on with your Wi-Fi connection at any time and also ensures that it is secure in case of any issue occurs.
WiFi Warden Overview:
Wifi Warden that helps you to monitor or analyze your Wi-Fi network security. It becomes the case when you are fond of using public Wi-Fi networks and want your data to remain safe as possible. Using this app, you can easily improve your device security in the background. The app also enables you to view the saved password of a specific Wi-Fi network but your devices must be rooted.
- It helps you to monitor the Wi-Fi networks,
- Create strong passwords for your networks.
- Check info about your connected devices. Here you will know their MAC address, name, ISP, IP, and so on.
- Also, it enables you to access saved passwords.
- It helps you compute the WPS PIN of some routers.
- Allows you to access info like the BSSID, SSID, bandwidth, channel number, and so on.
- It helps you to find the channels using minimal traffic after improving the signal quality of your router.
With the help of this app, you can easily scan and connect to the Wi-Fi access points that surround the user with just one tap. You can also check the modem maker, the security or encryption, channel/frequency you are on, the distance between the router and you and its resulting power, and so on. It becomes a long way while optimizing your data security after using a public Wi-Fi network. If you are working with Android 5 to 8, you don’t want to root your device.
But if you are using Android 9 or 4.4, your mobile has to be rooted. This enables you to check Wi-Fi passwords and to get the serial number of various access points. Also, this lets you check the WPS lock.
Install & Download Wifi Warden For PC [Mac & Windows]
The app is available to download or install for free on mobile devices. But here we will explain to you how you can install or download Wifi Warden for PC. Well, there is no efficient way to get this app on your computer. But now with the help of third-party apps like Android Emulators, you can easily use Wifi Warden for PC, Mac, and Windows. There are lots of Android Emulators available like NOX Player, Blue Stacks, KO Player, and much more. I would suggest you use BlueStack or Nox as it is one of the best Android Emulators. If you are searching for an easy guide on how to install Wifi Warden for PC, Mac, and Windows then you need to follow these instructions below.
Install Wifi Warden For PC Via BlueStacks:
If you want to install or download Wifi Warden for PC, Mac, and Windows then you need to download an Android Emulator.
When you tap on the above link, you will be taken to the download page. Simply install it and then follow the below instructions.
- Initially, install the BlueStacks emulator on the PC
- Then launch BlueStacks on PC.
- Then tap the My Apps button present in the emulator.
- Now in the search bar, type the name of the app i.e Wifi Warden.
- You will then view the required search result for the Wifi Warden app just install it.
- Simply log in to your Google account to install apps from Google Play on Bluestacks.
- After login successfully, the installation process will begin for the Wifi Warden depending on your Wi-Fi connection.
If you want to launch the app on your PC, you can head over to the “All Apps” tab on the BlueStacks dashboard. Now here you will view all the games or apps installed. From the list, tap on the news app icon of and it will open on your PC screen.
Note: If you can’t find Wifi Warden on the play store, you can then use the alternative method to install the app on PC, Mac, or Windows.
Install Wifi Warden Manually:
If you want to download Wifi Warden for PC one must have an emulator installed in it.
- At first, download BlueStacks on your Mac or Windows devices.
- When you successfully download or install it on your computer an icon will appear on the Desktop of your computer. Double-tap the icon to Open BlueStacks.
Pro Tip: If you want to use Wifi Warden for PC then turn on Unknown sources on the Emulator. For this, head over to “Settings -> Security -> Enable Unknown Sources”.
- Now install the ‘Wifi Warden’ Apk file. (Download Link)
- Double-tap on the downloaded file. It will automatically open via BlueStacks.
- From the BlueStacks homepage, you will then view MY APPS. Tap on the option. Here you will see Wifi Warden. Tap on the icon to use the Wifi Warden on the computer.
Install Wifi Warden Via Nox Player:
You just follow these steps below:
- In order to begin, just install the Nox app player on PC
- It is basically an Android emulator, after you install run Nox on PC, and log in to your Google account
- Tab searcher and you have to search for Wifi Warden.
- Now install the Wifi Warden app on your Nox emulator
- When the installation completed, you guys will be able to run Wifi Warden on your PC.
That’s all about it!
I hope you understand how you can install or download Wifi Warden for PC, Mac, and Windows. So I recommend you try this app and share your experience with us. For further queries and questions let us know in the comment section below!