WiFiman is one of the best network analysis tools designed to benefit Ubiquiti users. All application services are the same for all types of users. That means you don’t have to pay a single penny to access this app on your device. Just launch the app and configure it by entering your router’s unique IP and password (these instructions are printed on the back of your router).
If you want to protect your network from online vulnerabilities, this application is the best for you. Because it allows you to get all the details about the people connected to your WiFi and what others have done when connecting to your networks.
For coffee shop owners or coffee cousins, they can use this application to view the browsing history of their networks. And you don’t even have to ask your ISP to do the job. But just log into your free accounts through this app and start checking your browsing history.
Since all Ubiquiti networks provide UBNT and UniFi services, you are free to control and access these facilities directly from this application. Additionally, tons of other services are being added to help American consumers protect their routers from online insecurities.
- Provides a list of nearby WiFi connections.
- Grants access to network speed history.
- You can test the speed of your current Internet connection.
- Completely free network analyzer.
- Shows the strength of the WiFi signal.
- No premium service.
- There is no official version for Windows 10/8/7 / Mac OS.
WiFiman Features and User Guide-
WiFiman is ideal for scanning nearby Wi-Fi networks and Bluetooth LE devices, device discovery, and network speed tests. These features are easily accessible through the elegant user interface by Ubiquiti Networks. WiFiman is ad-free and free.
WiFiman helps you locate a less crowded channel for your Wi-Fi access point. It lists nearby Wi-Fi channels and Bluetooth LE devices and shows you the details of those channels.
With the app, you can easily list and analyze the devices connected to your current network. WiFiman scans the entire network subnet and shows you all available devices with applicable details, using the Bonjour, SNMP, NetBIOS, and UBNT discovery protocols.
Another essential feature is the network speed test. You can test the speed of your Internet connection and save the results for later comparison, or quickly share the results.
How to download WiFiman for PC:
- Start by downloading BlueStacks for PC.
- As soon as the download process is complete, open the installer to start the setup process.
- Read the initial two steps and then click “Next” to go to the next step of the installation
- While you are in the last step, select the “Install” option to begin the installation process and click “Finish” once it is finally complete.
- In the last and last step, just click “Install” to start the actual installation process and then you can click “Finish” to complete the installation.
- Open the BlueStacks app from your Windows or MAC start menu or from a desktop shortcut.
- Link a Google account simply by logging in, which will take a few minutes.
- Congratulations! You can install WiFiman for PC using the BlueStacks application by searching for the WiFiman application on the Google Play Store page or simply using an apk file.
- It is time to install WiFiman for PC by accessing the Google Play Store page once you have successfully installed the BlueStacks emulator on your PC.
This app is also the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of WiFiman. Every element of WiFiman applications, such as images and trademarks, etc. It is also the property of the respective owner of WiFiman. Also, we do not use our server to download WiFiman applications. The download starts from the authorized website of the WiFiman application.