If you want to install WPS Connect for PC, Mac, and Windows then stay with us and read the rest of the article. The WPS Connect is available to download for free on mobile devices. But in this guide, we will tell you how you can install or download WPS Connect for PC. We’ll discuss 2 methods to install WPS Connect on PC using emulators. You can use any method to install the app. Dive down below to know all about WPS Connect for PC, Windows, and Mac.
WPS Connect For PC Intro:
In this modern era, we are surrounded by lots of WIFI networks. Connecting to WIFI networks at home, work, or also in public become a common phenomenon. It becomes frustrating or annoying when there is no internet connection while there is a WPS turned on WIFI nearby. Well, WPS connect is an android app that tries to connect to WPS secured WIFI networks.
It is designed by Frox. Its size is very small i.e 2MB. Well, it is a handy app. With the help of WPS Connect and another rooted device, you can easily use vulnerabilities in WPS secured networks. It can do so after you are trying the default PIN(s) of a particular router. It is because WPS work after generating an eight-digit code/pin that a user can use to join the network. WPS Connect also tries to check this pin so that the user can easily join.
You can also use it to check whether their own network is buggy to attacks and adjust their passwords accordingly. As it makes WPS Connect a double-edged sword and an essential app if you have a router using WPS security protocol.
The app proves to be essential especially if you are using a MacBook or Laptop and you like to connect to a WPS protected WIFI. However, the app is designed to run on mobile devices with Android 4.0 or higher. If you wish to use it on your computer, you want to create an android environment via BlueStacks Emulator.
- You can scan all the networks that are available and their security protocols (WPS, WPA2)
- Generate various PINs which one can try after a tap of a button
- You can easily enter a provided PIN after tapping on the “other” PIN button
Install & Download WPS Connect For PC [Mac & Windows]
The app is available to download or install for free on mobile devices. But here we will explain to you how you can install or download WPS Connect for PC. Well, there is no efficient way to get this app on your computer. But now with the help of third-party apps like Android Emulators, you can easily use WPS Connect for PC, Mac, and Windows. There are lots of Android Emulators available like NOX Player, Blue Stacks, KO Player, and much more. I would suggest you use BlueStack or Nox as it is one of the best Android Emulators. If you are searching for an easy guide on how to install WPS Connect for PC, Mac, and Windows then you need to follow these instructions below.
Install WPS Connect For PC Via BlueStacks:
If you want to install or download WPS Connect for PC, Mac, and Windows then you need to download an Android Emulator.
When you tap on the above link, you will be taken to the download page. Simply install it and then follow the below instructions.
- Initially, install the BlueStacks emulator on the PC
- Then launch BlueStacks on PC.
- Then tap the My Apps button present in the emulator.
- Now in the search bar, type the name of the app i.e WPS Connect.
- You will then view the required search result for the WPS Connect app just install it.
- Simply log in to your Google account to install apps from Google Play on Bluestacks.
- After login successfully, the installation process will begin for the WPS Connect depending on your Wi-Fi connection.
If you want to launch the app on your PC, you can head over to the “All Apps” tab on the BlueStacks dashboard. Now here you will view all the games or apps installed. From the list, tap on the news app icon of and it will open on your PC screen.
Note: If you can’t find WPS Connect on the play store, you can then use the alternative method to install the app on PC, Mac, or Windows.
Pros & Cons
- You can easily access it to vulnerable WPS WIFI networks
- Easy to set up
- Quick access with just a tap of a button
- Allow adds
- It does not always connect or get an accurate PIN which can be annoying
- Some steps are in Spanish and you probably need to translate
Install WPS Connect Manually:
If you want to download WPS Connect for PC one must have an emulator installed in it.
- At first, download BlueStacks on your Mac or Windows devices.
- When you successfully download or install it on your computer an icon will appear on the Desktop of your computer. Double-tap the icon to Open BlueStacks.
Pro Tip: If you want to use WPS Connect for PC then turn on Unknown sources on the Emulator. For this, head over to “Settings -> Security -> Enable Unknown Sources”.
- Now install the ‘WPS Connect’ Apk file. (Download Link)
- Double-tap on the downloaded file. It will automatically open via BlueStacks.
- From the BlueStacks homepage, you will then view MY APPS. Tap on the option. Here you will see WPS Connect. Tap on the icon to use the WPS Connect on the computer.
WPS Connect is an essential app that can help you to access WPS protected WIFI networks and also protects your own network. I hope you understand how you can install or download WPS Connect for PC, Mac, and Windows. So I recommend you try this app and share your experience with us. For further queries and questions let us know in the comment section below!