Are you guys looking for quality streaming video surveillance software? Then XDV is the solution for you. It is ideal to view the live feeds of your video surveillance cameras. XDV is a really powerful and flexible application that can permit you in order to control your camera from far away as long as you have internet connectivity. Read on further to know all about XDV App Download for PC, Windows, and Mac
If you guys are looking to install XDV App on your PC then you need to read the rest of the article. There you will find 2 ways in order to install Google Trips on PC via BlueStacks and Nox app player. Further, you guys can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks too.
XDV App Introduction
XDV app basically uses to view XDV security cameras live streaming video from your mobile device or PC. It also supports motion detecting and alerts whenever the objective is moving. Also, these cameras able to control through the internet and pretty easy to handle from anywhere.
Well, XDV also records cam videos. All of the live videos of the cam are recorded and saved on the SD card or cloud storage of the app. Furthermore, saved videos also include options, for example, Play, Pause, Forward, and Rewind. Not only that you can also listen to the audio and also take screenshots as many as you guys like. Plus, you can also view videos in both portrait and landscape mode as well.
Furthermore, XDV comes along with a motion detector feature. This feature alert or notify users immediately whenever this app detects motion in the video actually. XDV app also manages multiple cams at the same time. For all cams, you require to enter the IP address. So to conclude, we can actually say that XDV is one of the best surveillance apps that allows users in order to manage the working of IP cams with DVR and IPC features. If you guys like the application then you can get it from the download link below as well.
XDV is also regarded as one of the best apps in the Photography category. With its simple to use and really easy to navigate UI, XDV has got huge popularity among android users. It has got more than 1,000,000+ installations along with an exceptional rating of 2.6 stars from the users.
XDV App Features
- Really easy to see the live preview on the App
- It supports features to control the motion pictures along with the slow operation.
- Loop recording along with time-lapse to store latest records
- Motion can also be detected whenever the objective is moving.
- Support in order to set up the talking images whenever the objective is moving.
- Easy to download recorded videos and images as well.
- Live Streaming: XDV is designed to permit users to stream videos live from surveillance cameras. This makes sure that users can monitor any place of their choice in real-time.
- Motion Control: The DV integrated into the XDV application also makes it possible for users in order to control the motion whenever taking pictures or video. Users also enable to enjoy great photography slow operation along with ease.
- Camera Access: XDV app is basically developed to also function as a camera. For this reason, all of the users of the XDV application can take all of the forms of pictures. The camera function also provides users access to numerous exciting settings. That includes timed pictures, ordinary cameras, trajectory cameras, and even automatic cameras as well.
- Video Recording: Users of XDV cameras are permitted unlimited access to recording video footage and have it stored on their mobile devices actually.
- Fun Setting: XDV application also permits users access to a fun setting function. This function basically integrates numerous fun features that make users’ experience better.
- File Management: Videos and images saved on XDV can all be searched for and also managed easily on the app through the File management function actually.
- Automatic Sharing: Video footage and image records through the XDV application can all shares easily on any social media platform as well.
XDV App Download for PC, Windows, and Mac
Well, most of the apps these days develop only for the mobile platform actually. Games and apps such as PUBG, Subway surfers, Snapseed, Beauty Plus, etc. Are available for Android and also iOS platforms only. However, Android emulators permit us to use all of these apps on PC as well.
You guys can also download Bluestacks, Nox Player, and any other emulators, Just click here.
Install XDV App for PC via Bluestacks
Bluestacks is actually one of the coolest and widely used Emulator in order to run Android applications on your Windows PC. Bluestacks software is also even available for Mac OS as well. We are now going to use Bluestacks in this method in order to download and then Install XDV App for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop. Let’s now start our step by step installation guide, let’s go.
- In order to begin, just install BlueStacks on a PC
- Open BlueStacks on PC
- When you launch the BlueStacks, then tap on the My Apps button in the emulator
- Now you have to search for XDV App for PC
- You guys will see search result for the XDV App then just install it
- Log in to your Google account in order to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, the installation process will now start for the XDV App relying on your internet connection.
Now you guys can just double click on the app icon in bluestacks and also start to use XDV App on your laptop. You guys can also use the app the same way you use it on your Android or iOS smartphones actually.
Install XDV App for PC via Memu Player
Well, another best android emulator that is specialized and designed for an awesome Gaming experience is MEmu Play. If you guys want to play high-end games like PUBG, Battlefield games, NFC, etc. Memu is actually the best choice for you. It outperforms Bluestacks in this aspect because it is exclusively designs to play Android games on PC. Let’s start the installation procedure to XDV App for PC Windows 10/8/7 via MemuPlay emulator.
- You need to download Memuplay Emulator on your PC.
- Then install the downloaded .exe file through a double tap on it. The installation process will now start and it may take more than 3 minutes to complete.
- Just like the Bluestacks method, Google Playstore comes pre-installed on Memuplay as well. When you install the emulator, then you should be able to see the Google play store app on the home screen as well. Double-click on the icon in order to open it.
- Now you need to log in with your Google account and now search for the app that you want to install – XDV App for PC in our case.
- You can find the correct app through Coocent and tap on the Install button.
Well, now the XDV App is installed on your PC. You guys can find the app icon on the home screen alongside all of the other installed apps. Double-tap, in order to open XDV App on Windows, and you guys can see the same UI as you see the app on your smartphone as well.
Alright, folks, I hope you like this article and understand now. If you have any issues and queries related to it, just comment down and let us know.